The 30 Day Shred exercise dvd?

Anyone tried it? If so, how is it and did you notice any results after 30days? Did you do it for 30 consecutive days or did ya have a day off or so?

Replies

• katyk08
    katyk08 Posts: 302
    Anyone tried it? If so, how is it and did you notice any results after 30days? Did you do it for 30 consecutive days or did ya have a day off or so?
  • mb2bthin
    mb2bthin Posts: 47 Member
    Nope, haven't heard of this. If you try it, let us know how it goes. Good luck :flowerforyou:
  • I have that one, but it is in my DVD Player in line behind some of Jillian Michaels other videos. I haven't got to that one yet. I will try it tonight though and see how hard it is. That is why I haven't got to it yet, I like to master the other ones I got first, and I have I think 4 other ones by her. She is so good though in the other ones. If you haven't worked out with her in general yet, she is good! I work up a good sweat and she is kind of funny sometimes so it is fun to watch as you work out. Before when I was in shape, I would do 2 of her videos one after another, but not right now, I am lucky to get through one. The hardest part is doing jumping jacks. Who ever thought of doing those should be shot!
    SM
  • greeneyes490
    greeneyes490 Posts: 77 Member
    Love it.....Love it.....Love it :)............can I say much more :).....I bought this about a month before I had to be a bridesmaid in june and was in a panic to fit into my dress (I couldn't get the zipper up)....so I used it for about 3 weeks before the wedding about 3-4 times a week and by the day of the wedding the zipper went up easily and I had a little room to spare (to breathe :))....I was so happy....diet wise I could have done much better I have to say...I did indulge at the wedding shower, dinner with friends etc...but the good news is I still lost weight....I am starting back on my excersise tomorrow and it will be the 30 day shred that I will be using....I really liked it because it was only about 30 min but I got solid results and I really didn't think it was possible...but having seen jillian on tv I figured I would give it a shot......so yes I do highly recommend it.....the only thing I would say is it's a shorter workout but you have to give 100% to get the best results.....
  • kittybellenir
    kittybellenir Posts: 128 Member
    I keep my house at 75 degrees and when doing this workout I sweat so much that sweat is literally pouring off of me. Its a great workout!
  • I love it! I am still doing lvl1...If I am sweating this much now ... I wonder what lvl1 &2 are like ! :)
  • she_red247
    she_red247 Posts: 20
    Sounds like the Power Pro 90 that I bought but never tried. I recently purchased all the turbo jam dvd's. I did it twice. It was quite a workout though. I think any of them are great as long as you do them. I buy them and then let them sit in the box. :blushing:
  • Carrie6o6
    Carrie6o6 Posts: 1,443 Member
    I have been on level one for about 7 days now. When I first started I couldnt do a push up, now I can ALMOST do as many of the modified ones as they can. I also had a really hard time with the squat and press, I had to take many breaks, now I can push right through, same with the side lunges. I had a really hard time with my arms and had to take a lot of breaks. Once again I now don't need to take breaks. Its an AWESOME DVD
  • OK, I have actually been doing that one for a little while now. My daughter and I have not been doing it regular though, but we were talking about starting. Still on level one. Getting easier to do now that I have done it about 4 times. I did all the jumping jacks today.:bigsmile: And kept up really well. My daughter was thinking we had to do the push ups the hard way before moving on, but I never plan to do the push ups the hard way. The last excersize she has you do on the first one is really hard, but I actually got through it today.
    My daughter really prefers this one out of her videos that we have, I personally like her other videos The Biggest Winner, Maximize-Full Frontal and Maxamize-Back in Action.
    She is good no matter what though, so go for it and enjoy.:wink:
    SM