Venus Factor Info Please

Replies

• wantfit
    wantfit Posts: 9 Member
    Anyone can give me the site that I can order? I went to the site posted in this thread. But when I click add to the cart, the page did not show up. Thanks.
  • Annalisa_87
    Annalisa_87 Posts: 56 Member
    Hi I just went and checked the two websites www.bespokeweightloss.com and www.venusfactortruth.com I recommended for purchasing the Venus Factor and they are working fine. I personally used www.venusfactortruth.com to buy mine.
  • Haylie_G
    Haylie_G Posts: 11 Member
    This is my main workout program, if you girls have any questions feel free to add me and ask, I don't mind answering your questions. Not all workout programs are good for everyone, this one was the best for me but you might not like it as much.. just do your research first :)
  • I've been using the wonderful info from VF, Shaun Hadsall's 4-cycle fat loss, and Kimberly Snyder since August 2013 and have dropped over 30 pounds and three pants sizes. I felt like the podcasts alone from VF were worth my $47 - very informative and motivational. My progression went from using VF to mentally prepare myself for the lifestyle changes I've incorporated, then adopting 4-cycle for specific meal patterning (which was REALLY easy to follow, no menus or specific recipes. Just food lists (veg, protein, oils, fruits) that you plug into a daily template. Now I am back to Venus because I am at the recomp phase and want to participate in the upcoming transformation contest. Kimberly Snyder also has some really fantastic research-based info in her book "Beauty Detox Foods". I am a vegetarian and I thought I ate pretty healthily, but after reading and applying principles from the above experts, I feel like I am taking my fitness to the next level and am finally seeing the results I want after a decade of bad information. (ie you can NOT exercise ahead of your fork!!! 3500 cal=1 lb). My favorite message I have taken from all of these programs is that long slow cardio does not help you lose weight and can actually do more harm than good due to reduced lung capacity, stress, potential for injury, and the appetite you work up after only burning a couple hundred calories. Good bye jogging and elliptical!! Hello HIIT! :) Good luck to everyone in their journey.
  • I'm on day 2 of VF.. I'll keep you guys posted!!
  • What is the one nutrient the promo video says most women are deficient in needed for effective fat metabolism?
  • Just wondering... did you finish the program?
  • AusEliza
    AusEliza Posts: 60 Member
    I finished it. It's an excellent program. It's not a miracle system but it's challenging and it's also accessible. There is software that helps you find the appropriate amount you should be eating based on your needs and where you are in your weight loss goals. You get access to the forums, which are an amazing resource. You can print off the workouts and take them to the gym or just keep them for home use. There are videos of every exercise, showing you exactly how to do it.

It is based on body shaping and looking good in all the right places, which I actually really like. It gives you something to aim for, rather than just yo-yo dieting and working out. With the Venus Factor, I have more control over where I put on muscle or lose fat because I am training for a specific look. It's hard work, but it's worth it. Also, the community is absolutely invaluable. Check out venusfactortruth.com for more information. I bought my venus factor after reading that review.
  • Is there any way to download these exercise video's to a DVD. I don't love having to use the computer all the time.
  • keepongoingnmw
    keepongoingnmw Posts: 371 Member
    What kind of equipment do you need. (I feel like I need to comment on the fact that most people who are commenting and loving this program have less than 10 post) it is kind of suspicious - just sayin.
  • Gingerspice45
    Gingerspice45 Posts: 137 Member
    My husband got me into the Venus Index program. He uses the Adonis Program and has had great results. I like the work outs and find the program easy to use so far. I am on week 2. I am also doing other things with it since it is only a 3 day a week program. I have mixed in elliptical and other work out videos.
  • Gingerspice45
    Gingerspice45 Posts: 137 Member
    What kind of equipment do you need. (I feel like I need to comment on the fact that most people who are commenting and loving this program have less than 10 post) it is kind of suspicious - just sayin.

Most of the exercises just use free weights. There is also an eating plan with the program and I'm not following it. Just eating at a deficit.
  • Annalisa_87
    Annalisa_87 Posts: 56 Member
    Is there any way to download these exercise video's to a DVD. I don't love having to use the computer all the time.

Hi, I personally link the computer to my TV with a cable to do the workouts, that way I can follow along on my big plasma. I know the review site has a comment section and you might get better help there. Hope this helps.
  • i tried venus fact and it was really amazing for me it worked wonders i love it love it lol and i love my new body I'm so grateful to my friend that recommended me to this amazing product....it really works and it was a true live changer now i feel confident to wear whatever i want i mean life its awesome and hope it works for u too :) here is the link where a bought it from http://tinyurl.com/missvenus ...hope u love it as much as i do and good luck!! :)
  • The Venus Factor is basically about Leptin resistance. The link below will give you similar information to that provided by the programme. As I see it, you need to reduce the sugar in your diet (mainly through processed foods), which many people are already aware of. Sugar is also quite adictive so you can sometimes go 'cold turkey' if you normally have a lot, buti if you replace the sugar with whole grain carbs your body will still have the energy you need.

http://www.drlaurendeville.com/articles/leptin-resistance-obstacle-weight-loss/
  • Venus Factor, a fitness program specifically designed for women of all ages. The primary focus of this program is not weight loss or burning excess body fat. It is all about getting that magical feminine shape!

venusfactorshop.com
  • AusEliza
    Hi, I personally link the computer to my TV with a cable to do the workouts, that way I can follow along on my big plasma. I know the review site venusfactortruth.com has a comment section and you might get better help there. Hope this helps.

Hey I link my computer to the TV too :-) Yeah I have to agree with you there, she answered my questions really quickly!
  • I recently bought the extreme fat loss diet which I believe is by the same people. I was very disappointed after I bought it because it "recommended" tons of additional supplements and their protein powders. It also required that you fast for one day a week. I have low blood sugar so that wasnt an option for me.

What I would like to know is if this diet is the same? I can handle the workouts and eating healthy. But I prefer not too take a bunch of supplements and buy a bunch of protein powder.
  • AusEliza
    I recently bought the extreme fat loss diet which I believe is by the same people. I was very disappointed after I bought it because it "recommended" tons of additional supplements and their protein powders. It also required that you fast for one day a week. I have low blood sugar so that wasnt an option for me.

What I would like to know is if this diet is the same? I can handle the workouts and eating healthy. But I prefer not too take a bunch of supplements and buy a bunch of protein powder.

As far as I know they're not the same company. Venus Factor is a totally different system that doesn't have fast days and is designed to fit in with our lifestyle and dietry requirements. You definitely don't have to buy any protein powders. I've just looked at my Venus Factor manual and they only recommend natural supplements like Fish Oil and Probiotics. They actually say most supplements and protein powders are designed for men! I know that venusfactortruth.com has a comments page where you can ask questions, which has been mentioned by another member of Fitness Pal.
  • NaomiMc_Ra
    NaomiMc_Ra Posts: 64 Member
    When you buy this product do you have to sign some kind of Secrecy Agreement as everyone saying that it works is incredibly vague (i.e not mentioning the type of foods to eb eaten/cut out and what exercises they involve). You cannot find ANY specific informaiton or trial anywhere. I get that it's to do with Leptin etc and i do like the idea of trying it but everyone is very secretative for somehting that is apparently life changing and also simple.

Also, are the foods/diet plan it gives you when purchasing it US specific? I'm based in the UK and sometimes some meal plans etc involve having to buy foods that you cannot get over here.