compartment syndrome

So this will be my third topic here on mfp. Thanks for all the great advice!!!
My feet (the ball of my foot to my toes) ... gets pins and needles while in the middle of my cardio workouts. Usually on an elliptical, but also on treadmills. I researched it bit on google and found it to be called compartment syndrome. Does this affect anyone else? Its not unbearable, but is very annoying!
:noway:

Replies

• nilson77
    nilson77 Posts: 8
    So this will be my third topic here on mfp. Thanks for all the great advice!!!
    My feet (the ball of my foot to my toes) ... gets pins and needles while in the middle of my cardio workouts. Usually on an elliptical, but also on treadmills. I researched it bit on google and found it to be called compartment syndrome. Does this affect anyone else? Its not unbearable, but is very annoying!
    :noway:
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Never had that but my feet hurt after using them. Not sure if that is the same thing though. What do you do for it?
  • mjmoonin
    mjmoonin Posts: 7 Member
    I used to get this really bad while in Basic and AIT for the Army. I still get it sometimes when I am on my feet alot in my boots. The Docs at training would cut holes in inserts in the ball of the foot area to to allow that area to not get so much impact. It helped most of the time but somedays it just got really annoying.
  • searls717
    searls717 Posts: 46
    I had that problem while doing the elliptical also. I found out that basically I have a non-existant arch in my feet so I go to my chiropractor and have him adjust my arches and it helps. The other thing that I do that helps is arch support inserts in my shoes.