Ballet

ChubbyBunny
ChubbyBunny Posts: 3,523 Member
Anyone know of any great ballet based work out programs? I am wanting a program that helps develop a longer/leaner looking build then traditional exercise programs.

I was eyeing P90X but am hesitant since looking at the ads, etc I am not sure I am wanting exactly that type of toning.

I bore easily with programs so I need things that have variety and keep things interesting.

Any suggestions, tips, or input on above ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Replies

• ChubbyBunny
    ChubbyBunny Posts: 3,523 Member
    Anyone know of any great ballet based work out programs? I am wanting a program that helps develop a longer/leaner looking build then traditional exercise programs.

I was eyeing P90X but am hesitant since looking at the ads, etc I am not sure I am wanting exactly that type of toning.

I bore easily with programs so I need things that have variety and keep things interesting.

Any suggestions, tips, or input on above ideas would be greatly appreciated.
  • TNTPete
    TNTPete Posts: 701 Member
    I see guys using the P90X system and they are doing really well.. they started about 8wks ago and have really trimmed and leaned up.. I think you would get a really lean toning if you were so inclined...

Other than taking ballet am unsure of any ballet type aerobic exercises.
  • PedalHound
    PedalHound Posts: 1,625 Member
    I adore the New York City Ballet Workout DVD 2 but it depends on how quickly you pick things up without much direction... it's great though :smile: