• angdan31
    angdan31 Posts: 95 Member
    Bump. Sounds good
  • ohmygod ohmygod ohmygod
    *runs to store to get ingredients*
    :love:
  • nccarolb
    nccarolb Posts: 858 Member
    I don't use protein powders so do you have any suggestions for making the second version without the powder?
  • laydeneko
    laydeneko Posts: 54 Member
    Thanks! I can't wait to give this a try!
  • kelly_c_77
    kelly_c_77 Posts: 5,658 Member
    Bump!
  • kellyallday
    kellyallday Posts: 137 Member
    BUMP

30 grams (2TB for US) Hershey's unsweetened cocoa powder
    1 container (150grams) Dannon 80 calories 2x protein greek yogurt
    1 scoop (7 grams) Dr. Frank whey protein powder
    1/2 tsp baking powder
    1 TB Splenda

Nutrition:
    Calories: 165
    Carbs: 28
    Fat: 3
    Protein: 23
    Fiber: 12

Directions: Grease with spray a ramekin or microwave safe bowl (the one i use is 6 oz. capacity and it fits perfectly) and microwave on high in lapses of 40 seconds to 1 minute until the center is set (it takes like 4-5 minutes in my microwave). Let cool before flipping out.
  • Vini9
    Vini9 Posts: 343 Member
    Thanks I can't wait to try ;)
  • I don't use protein powders so do you have any suggestions for making the second version without the powder?

Maybe substituting it with a TBSP of powdered peanut butter or 2 but the calories will add up
  • hatravers
    hatravers Posts: 166 Member
    bump
  • BUMP

30 grams (2TB for US) Hershey's unsweetened cocoa powder
    1 container (150grams) Dannon 80 calories 2x protein greek yogurt
    1 scoop (7 grams) Dr. Frank whey protein powder
    1/2 tsp baking powder
    1 TB Splenda

Nutrition:
    Calories: 165
    Carbs: 28
    Fat: 3
    Protein: 23
    Fiber: 12

Directions: Grease with spray a ramekin or microwave safe bowl (the one i use is 6 oz. capacity and it fits perfectly) and microwave on high in lapses of 40 seconds to 1 minute until the center is set (it takes like 4-5 minutes in my microwave). Let cool before flipping out.

Thanks for clarifying measures, i don`t know why i can`t edit the main post
  • LaurenAOK
    LaurenAOK Posts: 2,475 Member
    Great recipes, thank you!
  • Attention everybody!
    I was wrong counting calories on the normal brownie recipe and the real calories on it are 110!! :) Yay!
  • Snoozypaws3000
    Snoozypaws3000 Posts: 133 Member
    Am going to try this for sure.
    It looks delish.
    I;m going to try and replaced a tablespoon full of the apple sauce with crunchy peanut butter [PB2]
    Let you know how it turns out

Thanks again
    Sky x

Great idea! Please let me know when u try it!

And im glad u all liked it! ;) Ive tried many mug cake recipes and this has been the best so far
    You can also try adding a piece of dark chocolate or caramel in the center of the brownie in the last minutes of cooking and then u got a type of molten lava cake!

Caannnt type proprly amm drooolling in keyboard
    OMG That sounds fantastic.
    Have never posted a picture to the boards before but will see if I can work out how to take a photo of my effort and load it up
    *sigh*
    Going to bed now to dream of squishy chocolatey yumminess.....if I end up chewing my pillow in the night I shall complain about you posting such deliciousness
    Sky x
  • nccarolb
    nccarolb Posts: 858 Member
    I don't use protein powders so do you have any suggestions for making the second version without the powder?

Maybe substituting it with a TBSP of powdered peanut butter or 2 but the calories will add up

Thank you! I see so many folks on here using protein powders and PB2 that I might need to invest in some.
  • Am going to try this for sure.
    It looks delish.
    I;m going to try and replaced a tablespoon full of the apple sauce with crunchy peanut butter [PB2]
    Let you know how it turns out

Thanks again
    Sky x

Great idea! Please let me know when u try it!

And im glad u all liked it! ;) Ive tried many mug cake recipes and this has been the best so far
    You can also try adding a piece of dark chocolate or caramel in the center of the brownie in the last minutes of cooking and then u got a type of molten lava cake!

Caannnt type proprly amm drooolling in keyboard
    OMG That sounds fantastic.
    Have never posted a picture to the boards before but will see if I can work out how to take a photo of my effort and load it up
    *sigh*
    Going to bed now to dream of squishy chocolatey yumminess.....if I end up chewing my pillow in the night I shall complain about you posting such deliciousness
    Sky x

LOL! I swore to myself to don`t make this brownie everyday cause i would end my cocoa powder in a week but i really wanna try it with half PB2 and half chocolate today! RIGHT NOW! Lol.

Thank you! I see so many folks on here using protein powders and PB2 that I might need to invest in some.

Yeah, i'm not from USA and i heard so many good things about PB2 so i ordered it from amazon and now i can`t be without it! It's a great investment!
  • MrsCurvyFab
    MrsCurvyFab Posts: 46 Member
    ok my fat girl inside of me wants to know if the WHOLE recipe is 110 calories? or like... 1/8th of the recipe??? I need to know before I go crazy. haha. THANKS i am trying this and see if i can sneak my husband into liking it before he knows what it is made of.
  • Yeah the whole recipe is just 110 cals! :)
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Yeah the whole recipe is just 110 cals! :)

Do you think this recipe is REALLY going to help people lose weight?

Be honest.

No a calorie deficit will do that.

This is in the recipes section - not the weight loss section anyway.
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member

Be honest.

Substituting a 110 calorie brownie for a higher calorie brownie will help people lose weight, yes.
  • starlaca
    starlaca Posts: 779 Member

Be honest.

Stop raining on our parade and don't be such a Debbie Downer.