The Gazzelle

Hi I have the Gazzelle cause im in Buffalo and there will be no outdoors walking in 11 degrees of cold so I was wondering when putting in my exercise log what to put for that cause its not one of the chioces

Replies

• Hi I have the Gazzelle cause im in Buffalo and there will be no outdoors walking in 11 degrees of cold so I was wondering when putting in my exercise log what to put for that cause its not one of the chioces
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    On this site there is a guy who says 100 calories in 40 minutes.

www.ciao.co.uk/Tony_Little_s_Gazelle_Freestyle__Review_5342280
  • Thanks for that but yesterday I did 68 min or 5 miles on it and it said I burned 605 calories. Im sure that it takes into account how fast your going onit I was just hoping that there was a drop down for the gazelle that I wasnt seeing or a similar exercise that I could use instead.
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    When I go to the gym tonight, they have a machine that is similar to it. I will try it and see what it says.
  • apaden4
    apaden4 Posts: 137 Member
    You could always go by what the gazelle says on it and "enter an exercise not listed" and then enter your own calories burned.
  • ariannedavis
    ariannedavis Posts: 520 Member
    I was able to add mine just like adding a new food. Go into "add exercise", then to the right of the box at the top is "add an exercise not listed", and voila!

But watch your calories burnt, 'cause of the variation in speed, you won't always burn what you did the first time you entered the baseline info (sometimes more, sometimes less). Just enter the actual calories the machine tells you when you check the box before you submit it to your exercise for the day!