100 lbs weight loss - Swimsuit Progress

Replies

• jeremywm1977
    jeremywm1977 Posts: 657 Member
    Spectacular.......wonderful progress.
  • RSBrewer1961
    RSBrewer1961 Posts: 13 Member
    You look marbelous!!! Way to turn your life around. 20 more lbs. and I might be willing to post my before and after swimsuit pictures as well. I got a few from a trip to Florida at almost 250lbs that found their way out to Facebook via friends we took with us OMG!! I really need to post some at 170lbs to offset them or the whole internet is going to lean.
  • sazrina
    sazrina Posts: 99 Member
    Amelie you look amazing and you are amazing to have done so well. I think the fact you have done that at your age is even more impressive, so many people spend years being overweight before doing anything about it and probably waste so much time being down on themselves. You should be really proud of yourself.
  • Kezza220
    Kezza220 Posts: 16 Member
    You look amazing and it's all down to YOU! Well done!
  • twixlepennie
    twixlepennie Posts: 1,074 Member
    That's an amazing transformation-great job!!
  • tmauck4472
    tmauck4472 Posts: 1,783 Member
    You look amazing. Your young so your tummy area will probably tighten up at some point, but you can also change it yourself. Ask those on here who lift and they can tell you what to do to help you out in that area.
  • ReinasWrath
    ReinasWrath Posts: 1,173 Member
    wow you look frackin amazing!!! :love:
  • zombiemomjo
    zombiemomjo Posts: 546 Member
    That is friggin' amazing!!! You girl, are a rock star!!! Go out there and rock that bikini!!!!
  • blaqpepa
    blaqpepa Posts: 67 Member
    congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You've done an absolutely amazing job!!!! Be proud of yourself!!!
  • csi4us
    csi4us Posts: 74
    Wow Amazing Transformation! Thank you for your inspiration!
  • edryer123
    edryer123 Posts: 502 Member
    Way to go!!!
  • Laughter_Girl
    Laughter_Girl Posts: 2,226 Member
    You look great honey!!! I would kill for your tummy!!!! Be very proud of yourself and keep up the GREAT work!!

This! Congrats!
  • michellekicks
    michellekicks Posts: 3,624 Member
    You're making me tear up girl... you're cute as a button!! And you're beautiful and your body is lovely... and you deserve to feel just like the awesome young woman you are. You have done something millions of people wish they could do.
  • Scratch_MJ
    Scratch_MJ Posts: 41 Member
    You look amazing!!!
  • rswalls
    rswalls Posts: 157 Member
    Beautiful! :flowerforyou:
  • fpelletier
    fpelletier Posts: 365 Member
    Great job! You look great!
  • tabithajoyy
    tabithajoyy Posts: 680 Member
    INCREDIBLE! U inspire me!!!!!!!!!!WOW
  • wow you look great! Congrats :)
  • BekaBooluvsu
    BekaBooluvsu Posts: 470 Member
    Don't be insecure, be proud! You look amazing!
  • bumblebeez86
    bumblebeez86 Posts: 208 Member
    You look great what an achievement!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!