DJ478 Posts: 909 Member
I'm starting p90x today looking for others who may be starting today also

Replies

• DJ478
    All welcome
  • poisonivy70363
    poisonivy70363 Posts: 1 Member
    Did you start it? I PLAN to start tonight, just wondering what to expect!
  • mreeves261
    mreeves261 Posts: 728 Member
    I started yesterday. However, I think my first week is going to need to be repeated. I have a race on Saturday so I don't want to be to burned out for that. I'm scheduled for Plyo X tonight, kinda nervous about that. Didn't like the Plyo in Insanity so I'm not thinking I'm going to like this any better.

FR if you want.
  • DJ478
    At poison i did start it did u? At mreeves plyo wasn't bad compares to insanity I really don't like the yoga it's even more time consuming then the regular workouts lol
  • mreeves261
    mreeves261 Posts: 728 Member
    At poison i did start it did u? At mreeves plyo wasn't bad compares to insanity I really don't like the yoga it's even more time consuming then the regular workouts lol

Plyo sucks, I don't care who it's by!!! I really hated it, struggled through most of it and flat out couldn't do some of it because it hurt! I am going to have to swap out Plyo and Cardio, at least for the first month. I'm not willing to hurt my legs heading into racing season. Plus I have a Century ride in June I'm already committed to.

Loved, loved loved Yoga!!!! Sucked it was 90 minutes long, but it felt really good after my race in the ice on Saturday!
  • lcl8903
    lcl8903 Posts: 22 Member
    Hi, i finished P90x last Saturday. i did not follow the nutritional plan (i only ate healthy) but i did almost all the workouts, i lost 12 pounds....
    wish you the best of luck! :)
  • AcidWords21
    AcidWords21 Posts: 139 Member
    Done it off & on before but got back into it Sunday. Did Plyo & X Stretch today & didn't think they were too bad. The Cardio X didn't really make me break a sweat lol Other than that, I'm liking it so far.
    Hope others have good success with it.
  • I started it about 2 weeks ago. I mostly just do ab ripper x and sometimes yoga x when I have the time (it's seriously so long...I like yoga but that's inconvenient for someone with a busy schedule)

Ab ripper x was intense in the beginning. I was swearing like a sailor throughout, but after awhile it gets easier. As of yesterday I started seeing a faint outline of my abs, it's not very cut yet but it's progress! :)
  • I started P90X3 on Monday, I have to say I have done about 3 weeks worth of P90X and I love P90X3 much much more! Congrats on getting started though with P90X, I just couldn't keep the schedule
  • DJ478
    Hi, i finished P90x last Saturday. i did not follow the nutritional plan (i only ate healthy) but i did almost all the workouts, i lost 12 pounds....
    wish you the best of luck! :)

Nice results
  • mavvj
    mavvj Posts: 1
    Hi,

I started it 2 days ago. I am planning to alternate it with T25.
  • ldimicco
    ldimicco Posts: 10 Member
    I did the full classic program 3 years ago. Since then I continue to do Shoulders and Arms and Legs and Back once a week, with 2-3 Ab Ripper X workouts. I do more running now which is why I only do the videos a couple of times a week, but I can attest to the fact that the program does work and if you will see results if you stick with it (While I didn't follow the nutrition guide, I did eat very balanced and healthy).