From Obese to a size 4- 61 lbs down with PCOS!

Replies

• Great job :)
  • mamma_nee
    mamma_nee Posts: 809 Member
    Congrats !! Your looking great !!
  • Congrats to you. You look GREAT!!! I have lost 49 pounds and have got 29 to go. Thank you for posting.
  • skcardiog
    skcardiog Posts: 316 Member
    Wow ! Good job !
  • Fuzzipeg
    Fuzzipeg Posts: 2,298 Member
    Yours is a very inspiring story.

I just wonder if there is anything you might be able to pass on which you discovered was of direct benefit, that another can consider in their life style.

Very well done.
  • rencawdor24
    rencawdor24 Posts: 157 Member
    Well done!

You look beautiful both in your before and after pictures, you have a very pretty face.
  • chljlleal
    chljlleal Posts: 230 Member
    Brilliant! Congratulations on your weight loss, I too have PCOS and it is SO encouraging to read this sort of story.
  • hananah89
    hananah89 Posts: 692 Member
    Fantastic! This needs to be pinned to show all the women who post daily threads about struggling with PCOS that it can be done.
  • You are so beautiful!!!!! You are an inspiration, especially to us women with PCOS.
  • purple180
    purple180 Posts: 130 Member
    Fab job! Congrats.
  • JuliRamone
    JuliRamone Posts: 365 Member
    Amazing work! You look so great, both before and after! :)
    Awesome progress!
  • amcsouth
    amcsouth Posts: 283 Member
    You look amazing! Lot's of dedication! Congrats :smile:
  • Crystallee145
    Crystallee145 Posts: 147 Member

I just wonder if there is anything you might be able to pass on which you discovered was of direct benefit, that another can consider in their life style.

This.

Also, thank you for sharing. I have recently been diagnosed with PCOS and am struggling to find what works for me. I am getting my life back, and will not sit on the side lines!
  • fitphoenix
    fitphoenix Posts: 9,673 Member
    You look lovely and happy; congratulations and kudos to you for sticking with it no matter what challenges you faced. ^_^
  • SG_Diary
    SG_Diary Posts: 26 Member
    Amazing! Thanks for sharing x
  • fergy66
    fergy66 Posts: 13
    Wow! awesome story. mine is very similar to yours except I've never followed through. Reading this today gives me hope and encourages me to continue on no matter what. Thank you! and you are looking fabulous. so pretty, before and after, but you glisten now.
  • chandanders
    chandanders Posts: 51 Member
    Congratulations!!! You look wonderful!
  • elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,287 Member
    You look so sweet and beautiful You remind me of my daughter. What a well written success story. I"m curious as to what you did and how you try to keep your PCOS under control.
  • _zombiegirl_
    _zombiegirl_ Posts: 79 Member
    You look absolutely gorgeous! You've had that beautiful sparkle in your eye even before you lost the weight, I hope you never lose that :)

I didn't take the time to read through the other comments, so maybe you already answered this, but I was curious to know if you noticed any of your PCOS symptoms diminishing after you lost the weight? I have it, too, and I've read about others getting relief, or PCOS practically disappearing completely, and just wondered if that happened with you?

Either way, you look fantastic and I bet that's how you feel, too. :) You have every right to be proud!!
  • sarafischbach9
    sarafischbach9 Posts: 466 Member
    Good job on the loss! You look great and very pretty :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!