• Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Guise. Do I look better with wine and chocolate

705V1fV.jpg?2

Or without wine and chocolate?

DBCqXGq.jpg?2
  • Guinivere
    Guinivere Posts: 357 Member
    OP: I think you look like a teenager in the slim picture and a sexy woman in the second.
    Depends what you want in life.
    I think a lot of people strive to look as good as you do in the sexy picture two. I know I'd love to look that good.

Hth
  • Iron_Feline
    Iron_Feline Posts: 10,750 Member
    Defo with the wine and chocolate, though the wine would look better in my flat :grumble:
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Side notes: We realize this post is from December, right? OP has, I'm sure, moved on.

I know I know, no one looks at dates/reads past the first page.
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,907 Member
    Guise. Do I look better with wine and chocolate

705V1fV.jpg?2

Or without wine and chocolate?

DBCqXGq.jpg?2

:laugh: :tongue: :laugh: WITHOUT!

More of you and less of that humongo wine glass.

So, picture 2.

I'm sure *someone* will argue with me. :angry:
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Has anyone in the past 10 pages addressed the need to clean the room yet? Anyone?
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,907 Member
    Has anyone in the past 10 pages addressed the need to clean the room yet? Anyone?

yes. She has been properly chastised.
  • danasings
    danasings Posts: 8,218 Member
    You look amazing in the "curvy" pic, so if the first pic required a "strict diet" that was restrictive to the point of being unhealthy, then go with curvy. If the slender pic is the result of being very active and you enjoy that, you look great that way as well.

^^^My answer exactly.
  • IanBee93
    IanBee93 Posts: 237
    I really like both. Maybe curvy cause of boob size >:)
  • 2013sk
    2013sk Posts: 1,318 Member
    You look great in both pics!!!

depends how you feel in clothing, is the slimmer figure hard to maintain etc? X
  • mccindy72
    mccindy72 Posts: 7,001 Member
    You look A LOT better in the 1st picture in my opinion (nice and slender).

Not to be rude, but it looks like you have some lower-belly pouch in the second picture. Your body also looks more disproportionate at a highter weight. You appear to be bottom-heavy (I am the same). Not saying you look fat, just average as opposed to slim.

Ignore the women saying you look like a 13 year old at a lower weight, they are probably just jealous/bitter.

Oh, and people on here tend to have a BMI on the higher end, so I think they are biased when they say that the second one looks better (they probably subconscioucly feel they have to defend heavier weights).

I'm slender and bit bony myself, so I don't think I'm biased saying her second one looks better. All women at a healthy weight have a natural small lower belly that protrudes a bit due to internal organs. She doesn't appear bottom heavy in either picture.

Not to be rude, but from your profile pic I would say that you are pretty far from being bony. Take it as a compliment, you don't seem to like that look anyway.

I stick to my opinion, I think the OP looks a lot more attractive in the first pic. I don't see how fatter legs make her more womanly.

Not to be rude, but you are making assumptions and saying things that show your ignorance. I don't see how you can see from my profile picture that I am not slender or bony, it's a sitting down picture. I have another one on my profile if you'd care to go look. I"ve also lost weight since both pictures were taken. I'm 5'8" and 130 lbs. I think it's interesting you are so willing to criticize everyone else's pictures when you don't even have one of yourself available. And using the term "fatter" to describe OP's legs in the 2nd picture is just offensive, by the way.
  • bperkins88
    bperkins88 Posts: 357 Member
    both are attractive but if i had to choose i would pick the curvy one
  • You look A LOT better in the 1st picture in my opinion (nice and slender).

Not to be rude, but it looks like you have some lower-belly pouch in the second picture. Your body also looks more disproportionate at a highter weight. You appear to be bottom-heavy (I am the same). Not saying you look fat, just average as opposed to slim.

Ignore the women saying you look like a 13 year old at a lower weight, they are probably just jealous/bitter.

Oh, and people on here tend to have a BMI on the higher end, so I think they are biased when they say that the second one looks better (they probably subconscioucly feel they have to defend heavier weights).

I'm slender and bit bony myself, so I don't think I'm biased saying her second one looks better. All women at a healthy weight have a natural small lower belly that protrudes a bit due to internal organs. She doesn't appear bottom heavy in either picture.

Not to be rude, but from your profile pic I would say that you are pretty far from being bony. Take it as a compliment, you don't seem to like that look anyway.

I stick to my opinion, I think the OP looks a lot more attractive in the first pic. I don't see how fatter legs make her more womanly.

Not to be rude, but you are making assumptions and saying things that show your ignorance. I don't see how you can see from my profile picture that I am not slender or bony, it's a sitting down picture. I have another one on my profile if you'd care to go look. I"ve also lost weight since both pictures were taken. I'm 5'8" and 130 lbs. I think it's interesting you are so willing to criticize everyone else's pictures when you don't even have one of yourself available. And using the term "fatter" to describe OP's legs in the 2nd picture is just offensive, by the way.

All I'm saying is that your profile picture proves otherwise. Could be the angle, but your arms/chest etc are not what most people would consider bony. I don't think that people's upper body changes much when they sit down, does it? Also, you currently have a BMI of 20, which is considered perfectly healthy/normal (as opposed to underweight).
    Generally speaking, I don't like it when people claim to be speaking from their own experience when that doesn't appear to be the case.
    The person who posted this question asked people to compare her body in two different pictures. This is what I did. To me, her legs do look noticeably fatter(=bigger) in the second picture, especially her thighs. I fail to see how that is offensive. It's not like I said they were gross or anything.
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but SHE asked us to comment on her appearance...I think it's way more helpful when people are honest.
  • mccindy72

All I'm saying is that your profile picture proves otherwise. Could be the angle, but your arms/chest etc are not what most people would consider bony. I don't think that people's upper body changes much when they sit down, does it? Also, you currently have a BMI of 20, which is considered perfectly healthy/normal (as opposed to underweight).
    Generally speaking, I don't like it when people claim to be speaking from their own experience when that doesn't appear to be the case.
    The person who posted this question asked people to compare her body in two different pictures. This is what I did. To me, her legs do look noticeably fatter(=bigger) in the second picture, especially her thighs. I fail to see how that is offensive. It's not like I said they were gross or anything.
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but SHE asked us to comment on her appearance...I think it's way more helpful when people are honest.

So anyone with breasts is not slender?

Actually, I was referring to your upper body in general, which includes arms and shoulders as well. When I try to tell whether someone is slender or not I usually don't look at a particular body part since some people have disproportionate bodies, but I may look at what their upper (and lower) body looks like as a whole.

Everything, and i repeat everything, in your upper body looks normal to me in that picture. Normal as in healthy (which is what most people consider ideal, no?), far from overweight but also not bony at all.
  • Healthy looking, but you definitely are NOT bony (I have some bony friends and it's not a good look).
  • mccindy72

Actually, I was referring to your upper body in general, which includes arms and shoulders as well. When I try to tell whether someone is slender or not I usually don't look at a particular body part since some people have disproportionate bodies, but I may look at what their upper (and lower) body looks like as a whole.

Everything, and i repeat everything, in your upper body looks normal to me in that picture. Normal as in healthy (which is what most people consider ideal, no?), far from overweight but also not bony at all.

I do understand what you are saying. I've lost more than 10 lbs. since that picture was taken. My other picture is closer, but still about 8 lbs heavier than now. Did you see that one?
  • QuietBloom
    QuietBloom Posts: 5,413 Member

I was one of those who said I thought she looked better at the heavier weight. Do I look like I have a BMI on the higher end?

Seriously, I'm hoping the OP has long since fled and wasn't subjected to THIS peach! :grumble:
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    I have a BMI at the very low end (not that it should matter). I think OP looks great in both pics. I don't understand how anyone could think she looks not good in either pic, and I certainly can not understand anyone saying the second pic looks fat or disproportionate. The reason people are wondering if the pic is from when she was still growing is because the OP is still a teenager right now! So, it's within common sense to wonder. Also she mentioned having a restrictive diet. So, that needs to be considered (what that could mean). She can continue working on her fitness, but the curves may be an aspect of the change that happens usually between the age of 15 and 16, when a girl goes from a teenager's body frame into her woman body frame. I had curves when I was 15, but I was extremely slim. At 16, I was still extremely slim (98 pounds), and my waist was just as small, but I had a slight enough change in my bone structure and curves that a tight dress no longer fit my hips/booty and breasts. Our bone structure and development changes during the teen years and settles down somewhere between age 16 and our 20's.

I do understand what you are saying. I've lost more than 10 lbs. since that picture was taken. My other picture is closer, but still about 8 lbs heavier than now. Did you see that one?

I hadn't, but I did just now and it looks to me like you have a proportionate body and you are at a weight at which you don't have to worry about it being too low or too high (a BMI of 20, or even 21 or whatever it is in those pics is FAR from high anyway). Just cause I said you didn't look bony to me doesn't mean I think there's something wrong with your weight (just like saying someone is fattER is not the same thing as saying someone is fat).