40 something needs motivating friends! Anyone interested?

I'm back on MFP trying to lose the 25# regained :cry: ... I very much need some motivating friends!! :flowerforyou:

Anyone interested in helping me stay on track with my diet especially? I enjoy running on the treadmill and working out with weights and the elliptical...but I know my diet needs a lot of help.

I need some motivating, serious, supportive weight losing friends. :bigsmile:

Replies

• AmyBecky74
    AmyBecky74 Posts: 437 Member
    I just joined the 40 age group today :smile: I lost 30 lbs in 2012 but gained 28 lbs in 2013 so I too I'm getting back on track. Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • HauteHauteMami
    HauteHauteMami Posts: 128 Member
    I just created a new group "40 Is The New 20!" Join me it making this the best forum for all of the sexy 40+ people on MFP!
  • larodriguez02
    larodriguez02 Posts: 106 Member
    you can add me, I'm happy to support. :) I"ve gotten back on track after losing focus over the holidays. I"m now very motivated and ready to do this!
  • I'm a certified fitness trainer and strength and conditioning coach, add me and ill help you or your friends out with any questions or concerns you have.

Jesse Short, ISSA- CFT.SSC
  • Feel free to add me. I am 46!
  • lpeace2u
    lpeace2u Posts: 94 Member
    I am in the same club!!!! Feel free to add me!

Lisa
  • RonJr88
    RonJr88 Posts: 56 Member
    Sent you a friend request ...feel free to add me if you want to
  • Alisontheice
    Alisontheice Posts: 9,624 Member
    I turned 40 last year. Anyone is welcome to add me as a friend! The more the merrier.
  • Sheri869
    Sheri869 Posts: 1,195 Member
    I run elimination/team challenges on here every few months...hoping to start another one in mid February...I am 44 years old...4 years ago was in pretty good shape...I was happy with myself for a nice change...a couple injuries took its toll...gained too much weight....found this site and have LOVED the support and the Absolutely Wonderful people I have met in my challenges ever since!!

Feel free to friend me if you have any interest in a challenging challenge and love fabulous support from some really great people that have been doing my challenges for some time! They Rock!!

I would LOVE to meet some new people around my age and maybe get a few in my next challenge! ...as I've learned since I turned 40 that weightloss is a Whole New Ball Game!!! But you can't beat the support on this site!!!

If you are interested please friend me and I'll send you the link to my last challenge so you can get a feel for it...'tis challenging but the team support keeps you going strong!!

Us 40+ year olds CAN do This!!! We just gotta work a bit harder than the young ins!! :huh: :wink: :grumble:
  • MindMelter
    MindMelter Posts: 18 Member
    I'm 43 and will be happy to provide motivation! Feel free to add me as well (and that goes for anyone reading this who would like support, too)!
  • laceylynn3
    laceylynn3 Posts: 4 Member
    I'm 48 and would love to join the groups! I am going to count days of a healthier me and logging in to MFP. Today is day 1! Eating better and moving my body in some way each day. I think it will help me to stay motivated if I count days. It will feel good to see the number go up, up, up! To give myself a break though I think I will get one strike a week so as not to set myself up for failure. 100% seems unfair for a mere human. LOL
  • KatAdele
    KatAdele Posts: 290 Member
    I'm 44 and welcome new friends. I'm just over half way to goal and losing slowly.... :) I work out 6 days a week mixing up kettlebell, treadmill, elliptical, and body weight exercises.
  • Luvmichnata
    Luvmichnata Posts: 186 Member
    Feel free to add me. I'm 48 and been slacking since the holidays and need to get back on track!
    I love kettlebells, heavy lifting and JM dvd's. Ready to get serious again :)
  • I'm with ya
  • lucyloutoo
    lucyloutoo Posts: 522 Member
    Add me, I'm really getting into this friends for a bit of support thing. :)
  • llerelgin
    llerelgin Posts: 17 Member
    41 and with the same issue. Add me please.
  • THANKS EVERYONE!!!!! :drinker:

I love meeting new friends! :love:

Let's do this! :bigsmile:
  • I hope that you get all the motivation and support you could ever hope for. Feel free to add me, by all means. :)
  • Seabee74
    Seabee74 Posts: 314
    Hi Nancy,

Feel free to add me !
  • buckleten
    buckleten Posts: 205 Member
    Please add me! I'm 41 and I come on here every day... I have 20 lbs to lose, we can do it :-)