Bad things that have happened since I starting losing weight

Replies

• juliasays77
    juliasays77 Posts: 92 Member
    I keep thinking I'm sitting on something, but it's just my tailbone, which hardly has any padding anymore.

When I was younger, I had a sexy hourglass shape, and it's gone now! I'm very rectangular. I never would have thought my entire shape would change, but my hips are much smaller than they ever have been. I thought they'd be bigger now that I've had kids, but they're not.
  • misscem94
    misscem94 Posts: 114 Member
    My underwear don't fit anymore

haha, this!
  • I've been catching colds more easily. I've got a mild one now and had another a few months ago. I'm not usually this susceptible to colds. :(

are you eating enough/getting enough nutrients? It seems like the opposite should happen :/ . Try adding garlic to your meals, a staple food for me :). Hope you feel better,

Thanks for the info. I thought I was, plus I've been taking a mulch-vitamin. I may need to revamp my diet.
  • Scarlett_S
    Scarlett_S Posts: 467 Member
    My tailbone hurts when I sit at my desk too long.
    I am also cold most of the time.
    No one calls me "The Tank" anymore because I can't do 12 shots and keep going. I really can't even do 2 anymore.
    I never see the hot pizza delivery guy I used to be good friends with.
    If I miss two days in a row at the gym, people start texting and asking if I am sick.
    My kids whine about not eating normal food (McDonalds) like their friends.
    I could use an extra closet for my workout wear.
  • - pants falling down
    - belt doesn't fit
    - underwear falling down
    - expensive clothing is baggy and looks dumb
    - fiance is uncomfortable when laying on my shoulder/arm because its not soft anymore!
    - people commenting daily about my height (i guess looking slimmer also makes me look taller, and i'm already 6 feet tall)

and I LOVE ITTTTTT!
  • Just_Ceci
    Just_Ceci Posts: 5,926 Member

I think i have to give up beer.. (crown is staying though!!)

NEVER! (I run for beer!!)
  • glenelliott5872
    glenelliott5872 Posts: 150 Member
    (1) I had to buy thermal underwear to wear to stop me shivering at work.
    (2) My rings are getting a bit loose
  • Freedomgurl585
    Freedomgurl585 Posts: 196 Member
    1. my underwear slide off....all the time.
    2. Bras don't hold my boobs anymore.
    3. Don't get to stop for a 15 minute break half-way through shopping at the grocery store
    4. I have now become addicted to full body moisturizer...before I was addicted to ice cream.
    But I love it and can't wait til I have more.
  • prdavies1949
    prdavies1949 Posts: 326 Member
    I have just got back from town, I went in to buy some food for the garden birds and came back with £150.00 worth of running kit.
  • EmmiDahling
    EmmiDahling Posts: 104 Member
    1. Replacing my wardrobe 3 times
    2. Trying to use safety pins to avoid replacing wardrobe pieces
    3. Finding clothes I love and having to say 'goodbye' as they become too big (I really need to learn how to do alterations)
    4. Having to replace shoes because apparently you can loose fat from your feet, too
    5. A former co-worker who asks what my total weight loss is up to now everytime I see him (I think he just doesn't know what else to say)
    6. Friends who can't believe that I order a hamburger when we go out to dinner
  • dunnodunno
    dunnodunno Posts: 2,290 Member
    Bump!
  • mrsctpace
    mrsctpace Posts: 20 Member
    Bump...can't wait to experience some of these "bad things"
  • laurenz2501
    laurenz2501 Posts: 839 Member
    My $99 "booty jeans" fit like... regular jeans....
    My yoga pants fit like sweats, and tying them is no longer optional.
    I only have three pairs of dressier pants that are even close to fitting now, and I have to be careful they don't snag and come off.
    A few of the older (all married) guys in my volunteer organization started hitting on me, and I get ogled a lot at the meetings.
    First-World-Problems-Blank-Meme-Template-300x199.jpg

Sorry for pic quoting but....

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • shaynepoole
    shaynepoole Posts: 493 Member
    1) always freezing :) increased snuggling time needed to keep warm
    2) supporting the underwear industry as had to replace bras and underwear several times
    3) sigh... finding out my real bra size was a 36F instead of the DD's I was used to (see #2)
    4) random desires to go for a walk... with a fleece jacket... in 70 degree weather when other people are wearing shorts (see #1)
    5) lost my taste for KFC/McD's/Jack in the Box which means I actually have to cook my own food
    6) spending more money on clothes, because I can buy them anywhere now... and apparently I have no self control and I need more (see #1)

This is just the start of all my new hardships :tongue:
  • k80flec
    k80flec Posts: 1,623 Member
    Bad things happen when you lose weight.

I've just had a bath and:
    1) I needed more water (not very Eco friendly) to cover me as I was displacing less.

2) A reduction in padding on my *kitten* resulted in reduced protection for my coccyx - discomfort!! took some of the gloss of the experience!!
  • wanttolose40lbs
    wanttolose40lbs Posts: 239 Member
    All my clothes are baggy, but I don't want to buy more yet as I still have more weight to lose.
  • Miffylou
    Miffylou Posts: 307 Member
    I now have a cushion on our wooden chairs at the dinning table as I've lost the padding around my butt.
  • pineapple1989
    pineapple1989 Posts: 195 Member
    I now have an inflated credit card bill because of all the new clothes I just HAVE to buy... Also I can't hold my vodka anymore. Damn.
  • Annalisa_87
    Annalisa_87 Posts: 56 Member
    Some of these comments are hilarious and so true, I wish I could think of something worthy of posting, but basically all that I can think of is the fact my old clothes no longer fit.
  • k80flec
    k80flec Posts: 1,623 Member
    Bump to bring it back up ☆•*¨*•☆
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!