SUPER easy protein powder pancakes

Replies

• klp1017
    klp1017 Posts: 95 Member
    Bump
  • jenmarqueiro
    jenmarqueiro Posts: 61 Member
    Wow I always wondered if you could use your Protein Powder in cooking... hanks for the tip.. I wonder if here are other recipes that you can use your protein Powder in?? If any one knows of any please share...

So many great recipes out there. Take a look at proteinpow.com.

Love proteinpow.com!
  • Awesome! Will try later. Thanks!
  • ktpod1
    ktpod1 Posts: 83 Member
    Bump!
  • ktpod1
    ktpod1 Posts: 83 Member
    Mine came out to be about 212, not counting syrup, but counting the coconut oil I cooked them in!

Edited to add:
    1 packet Protein powder - 101
    2 Egg whites - 34
    2 tbls Greek Yogurt - 16
    1 tbls Vanilla Silk soy milk - 6
    Coconut oil - 55 (just a little over a teaspoon, to grease the pan!)

OMG.....I am a believer now. I used the above recipe but did not have the coconut oil and I added about
    1/4 cup chopped green apple and cinnamon. Awesome.
  • marniesworld
    marniesworld Posts: 74 Member
    Mine came out to be about 212, not counting syrup, but counting the coconut oil I cooked them in!

Edited to add:
    1 packet Protein powder - 101
    2 Egg whites - 34
    2 tbls Greek Yogurt - 16
    1 tbls Vanilla Silk soy milk - 6
    Coconut oil - 55 (just a little over a teaspoon, to grease the pan!)

OMG.....I am a believer now. I used the above recipe but did not have the coconut oil and I added about
    1/4 cup chopped green apple and cinnamon. Awesome.

Oh I'm so glad it worked for you! Never thought to put apples in, but that sounds delicious!!
  • MrsFowler1069
    MrsFowler1069 Posts: 657 Member
    Mine came out very dry. used a few frozen strawberries but I suspect not enough. Would banana make the pancakes more moist?

I made just banana/egg ones a couple of weeks ago at the suggestion of another poster and they were extremely moist - to the point where I would suggest a low, slow cook time (compared to regular pancakes). So yes, I would say that should do the trick. I also found them to be a bit "eggy" tasting, so the protein powder might balance that. I was think maybe some oats or quinoa or greek yogurt if we did them again - didn't think of protein powder.
  • wynn217
    wynn217 Posts: 53 Member
    bump
  • jostamo
    jostamo Posts: 9 Member
    :heart:
  • barnzey901
    barnzey901 Posts: 33 Member
    Oh myyy - just tried this out with banana protein and banana's

amazing! bit full though :)
  • colibri23
    colibri23 Posts: 223 Member
    Yummmm.
  • brendarowe1943
    brendarowe1943 Posts: 1 Member
    sounds great but where would i get protien powder : thanks i am getting through not afacebook person just learning
  • bump
  • Thanks for the idea! Just made this for dinner to switch things up. I ate LOTS of veggies for lunch (broccoli & snap peas & zucchini & mushrooms) so felt okay "indulging" in this healthy treat for supper! :)
  • roxylola
    roxylola Posts: 540 Member
    I tried these this morning, tasted ok but consistency was more like scrambled eggs! I could not make them form pancakes
  • leap314
    leap314 Posts: 75 Member
    yum trying later!
  • lydiaannepage
    lydiaannepage Posts: 172 Member
    bump!
  • This sounds great making them right now! Does not say what size scoop, I will use the one that comes with my Isapro.
    thanks!
  • WOW they are excellent!!! EASY...much easier than traditional and taste as good, if not better!
  • katylil
    katylil Posts: 223 Member
    This is going to come in handy tonight!!! #PANCAKEDAY #UK