What do real people eat?

Replies

• IanBee93
    IanBee93 Posts: 237
    oatmeal with banana and brown sugar. :love:
  • rlp1975
    rlp1975 Posts: 47 Member
    My Diary is open.. feel free to add me...
  • rachaelbarton
    rachaelbarton Posts: 57 Member
    I microwave a sweet potato and then put some Earth Balance and a little garlic salt or cinnamon on it :)
  • nancyluckhurst3
    nancyluckhurst3 Posts: 122 Member
    My Diary is open feel free to check it out for ideas.
    Hi!
    Please post if you share your food diary. I would love to get more ideas of mixing maybe 3 ingrediants together to make easy snacks, lunches and dinners. Easy stuff! Prewashed, premade. Like this: I just ate a whole wheat tortilla with honey and sprinkled oatmeal on it. no cooking invovled. Thanks!
  • ElizaB84
    ElizaB84 Posts: 105 Member
    Oven baked Chicken breast wrapped in tortilla with a slice of cheese and some onions and greens

That sounds great!
  • FitnFeistyLyness
    FitnFeistyLyness Posts: 757 Member
    mine is open, but i love to cook everything from scratch, but your welcome to look through

anyone can add me.. or join my group

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/18785-motivation-support-and-accountability

welcome!
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    I'm not real. i tried sticking to unicorns but they escaped me. Starving Marvin now!
  • 2000chances
    2000chances Posts: 40 Member
    My diary is pen...I keep it simple.
  • FirecrackerJess
    FirecrackerJess Posts: 276 Member
    beef wellington.

1. tenderloin of beef
    2. puff pastry
    3. duxelles

easy peasy, lemon squeezy!

So why are the cooks always getting yelled at for them on Hell's Kitchen? LOL
  • nikkihk
    nikkihk Posts: 487 Member
    Other people?
  • sami_83
    sami_83 Posts: 161
    Tomato and avocado on toast.
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    My diary is open. I am by no means a "clean" eater, but you're welcome to take a look!
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    beef wellington.

1. tenderloin of beef
    2. puff pastry
    3. duxelles

easy peasy, lemon squeezy!

So why are the cooks always getting yelled at for them on Hell's Kitchen? LOL

Because Gordon Ramsey's a douche? :grumble:
  • beertrollruss
    beertrollruss Posts: 276 Member
    I've been eating the same breakfast, lunch and daytime snacks with minimal changes for the last 5 years. I leave dinner open to accommodate my family.
  • MaritzK
    MaritzK Posts: 66 Member
    My diary is also open, I eat meat but since I was a vegetarian for 7 years a lot of it is also vegetarian or even vegan :)
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    bump
  • I wouldn't know.

I'm not real.
  • GiveMeCoffee
    GiveMeCoffee Posts: 3,556 Member
    My diary's open, I eat just about anything all depends on what I feel like having. chicken, fish, poptarts, ice cream, very few salads oh and lots of BACON
  • ZealousMissJJ
    ZealousMissJJ Posts: 454 Member
    Today's diary

8xik4k.jpg

Lol, you can't read that smalll

- Oatmeal with almond milk and blueberries for breakfast
    - Grilled veggies (zucchinni, eggplant, red pepper and carrot) for am snack
    - 80gr of grilled chicken with 50gr of quinoa for lunch
    - 50gr of smoked mackarel and an apple for pm snack
    - ground chicken burger with broccoli for dinner
    - proteinshake with banana and almond milk

PS; I'll be working out tonight hence I'm a little over target.
  • lizless1
    lizless1 Posts: 10 Member
    we shop once a week and do about an hour or so prep time and portion everything like our quaker old fashioned oats is prepacked just add the water and nuke it, raisins portioned into zip locks. We make a huge salad and portion it into zip lock bags squeeze air out and the stack in fridge then fluff out onto plate for easy lunch, eggs boiled and various salad toppings like turkey, peppers, radishes etc cut up into snack size zip locks we found zip lock method you get about 6 days the seventh the lettuce is fairly wilting but edible don't think I would want to push through to eight days. Pre pack stuff. We have vegetables sliced to stir fry and they are in the freezer. Was a little hard to start at first but getting easier. We plan meals for the week and shop accordingly. I will open my food diary feel free to scan it.