5'8-5'11 women before/after pics?

Replies

• lindsaydvacek
    lindsaydvacek Posts: 4 Member
    I have same goals, and am currently at 194lbs -- what did you do to look like this *you look fantastic!!!*

Thanks!! It's been an on/off journey for about a year and half - but it's really about the diet!! My stomach gets flat when I stick to a paleo/clean eating diet. Lots of veggies and protein. And lots of water - I'm also pretty active (3-5 days a week at the gym or hiking or running.. 45 min to hour) - also staying away from booze! (that's the one that gets me) i love wine but my belly does not - i can eat healthy and work out but if i'm drinking wine every night, my weight won't move and my stomach shows it
  • HellaCarriefornia
    HellaCarriefornia Posts: 102 Member
    You are all amazing and inspirational!
  • timberowl
    timberowl Posts: 331 Member
    5'8" with a "large" frame according to all the calculators (esp my shoulders--when buying two-pieces I usually buy a large to and a medium bottom LOL)

Starting weight: 175

Current: 155

Goal: 132-138 range.

It's really nice to see others on here my same shape and size--it's hard to tell what weight I "should" be when most girls on my friends lists are 5'4 and trying to weigh 115 lbs!!!
  • SapiensPisces
    SapiensPisces Posts: 1,001 Member
    1yearanniversary.jpg

WOW... Tremendous change! Congratulations.
  • SapiensPisces
    SapiensPisces Posts: 1,001 Member
    I'm 5'8, so maybe a little shorter, but have always been the 'big girl'.

My starting weight was 271, and I'm down to 150.

If I can do this, anyone can! If my photos can inspire, I'm happy to share!

664c30e2-718d-42aa-a14a-8631011aa664.jpg

Holy cow. You don't even look like the same person. You look 20 years younger now. Congrats!
  • raisealittlehell
    raisealittlehell Posts: 341 Member
    I am just under 5'8- Don't know what my frame is I am larger on the bottom. I started at 155 am currently between 127-130.

This is me somewhere around my heaviest
    38112_566312298905_6013453_n.jpg?lvh=1

and this is me now

1011107_958807939495_616075961_n.jpg
  • nmncare
    nmncare Posts: 168 Member
    Bump!
    Tons of inspiration on here!!
  • karlalband
    karlalband Posts: 196 Member
    Outstanding dedication and you look wonderful. I'm also built the same and that is my goal weight! :flowerforyou:
  • karlalband
    karlalband Posts: 196 Member
    Jen... you've already seen my before/after shot, but I'll share it again for others participating in this thread.

I'm just a hair under 5'9" and currently weigh 136 lbs. I suppose I have a mixed frame - my shoulders, pelvis and ribcage are all spacious and would lead you to believe that I have a large frame. But my ankles, elbows and wrists are all quite delicate/tiny and fit within the measurements of a small frame. So, who knows...

In the 'after' photo below, I weighed about nine more pounds than I do now.
    Outstanding dedication and you look wonderful. I'm also built the same and that is my goal weight! :flowerforyou:
  • laursed
    laursed Posts: 73 Member
    Bump! 5'10" and starting again...highest yet :( 293.2
  • WOW!!! What a motivational story. Keep it up. I am down 43 and have about 50 to go. :)
  • mumtoonegirl
    mumtoonegirl Posts: 586 Member
    I'm 5'11", I have not done after pics yet not ready to and not ready quite yet to post.

But I started out at 230 (size 16+) and now at 153 (give or take) and in a size 6 for dresses and pants.
  • You are looking fantastic!!!
  • mrshoneybear1014
    mrshoneybear1014 Posts: 275 Member
    I am 5'10 with 150lbs to lose and I am 29 --- looking to make any new friends that would like to add me ^_^
  • mrshoneybear1014
    mrshoneybear1014 Posts: 275 Member
    Wow you look great!

Also - has anyone told you that you look like Cobie Smudlers?

logo-50.jpg
    Jen... you've already seen my before/after shot, but I'll share it again for others participating in this thread.

I'm just a hair under 5'9" and currently weigh 136 lbs. I suppose I have a mixed frame - my shoulders, pelvis and ribcage are all spacious and would lead you to believe that I have a large frame. But my ankles, elbows and wrists are all quite delicate/tiny and fit within the measurements of a small frame. So, who knows...

In the 'after' photo below, I weighed about nine more pounds than I do now.

7161819898_5428539ab8.jpg
  • Sunshine2plus2
    Sunshine2plus2 Posts: 1,492 Member
    330d176.jpg

Starting weight 330
    In picture 225
    Current 218
    I am 5'8
  • Runningnorth
    Runningnorth Posts: 38 Member
    Lurking :wink:
  • FitBelleVie
    FitBelleVie Posts: 125 Member
    Anyone is more than welcome to check my before and progress pics :)

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1117849-progress-picture-embarrassing-before-pic

I'm just under 5'9"

Feel free to add me if you want as well! I log in and work out every day.
  • FitBelleVie
    FitBelleVie Posts: 125 Member
    Anyone is more than welcome to check my before and progress pics :)

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1117849-progress-picture-embarrassing-before-pic

I'm just under 5'9"

Feel free to add me if you want as well! I log in and work out every day.

Also, I have long arms, long legs and long fingers. LOL and I wear a size 10 shoe. I don't know if that makes me a large frame but I've always believed that about myself. I now can fit in most "medium" sizes but they still don't fit because I'm too long. LOL!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!