Justin Bieber's bail set at $2,500

Replies

• GTAFrank
    GTAFrank Posts: 730 Member
    Justin-Bieber-and-a-dolphin.jpg

Thats bull****, his debut hit single was one of the best songs of that year, pop or otherwise. He's got an amazing vocal talent grandpa.

Why am I not surprised?
  • michael1976_ca
    michael1976_ca Posts: 3,488 Member
    thats just change to him no biggy. if you look at youtube they have footage of the night and the next day when he saw the judge.
  • fit4lifeUcan2
    fit4lifeUcan2 Posts: 1,458 Member
    Justin-Bieber-and-a-dolphin.jpg

Thats bull****, his debut hit single was one of the best songs of that year, pop or otherwise. He's got an amazing vocal talent grandpa.

ut oh someone upset one of the beibers followers lol You in for a world of hurt now lol :laugh:
  • rs_500x313-140123093142-tumblr_mzv5xaa03u1s50zm7o1_500.jpg
    I think it was Jimmy Fallon who said his mug shot looked like a proactive photo lol

So what? I had acne at that age too.

Look at me now.

We making fun that a teen has acne at that age now?
  • fit4lifeUcan2
    rs_500x313-140123093142-tumblr_mzv5xaa03u1s50zm7o1_500.jpg
    I think it was Jimmy Fallon who said his mug shot looked like a proactive photo lol

Look at me now.

wow these beiber followers sure do get upset easily. One day your hormones will level out and you'll see how silly you're being.
    The above photo and proactive ad thing is a joke.. a joke! get it? chill out kid.
  • I've never heard this guy's music... Am I missing much?
  • fit4lifeUcan2
    I've never heard this guy's music... Am I missing much?
    we were all saying the same thing at work yesterday. Wasn't till one of the 8 year olds in our program sang some of the older songs that we realized we had heard one or two.
  • rs_500x313-140123093142-tumblr_mzv5xaa03u1s50zm7o1_500.jpg

Look at me now.

wow these beiber followers sure do get upset easily. One day your hormones will level out and you'll see how silly you're being.
    The above photo and proactive ad thing is a joke.. a joke! get it? chill out kid.

Its not a joke, its an ugly facet of society and insecurity at large.

You all commune together to make fun of him and unite like that from a deep sad sense of underdog mediocrity.

Its very disgusting and sad and pathetic. I look through posts and its the same sad usual suspects.

Some of you are truly sick.
  • fit4lifeUcan2
    He WOULD smile in his mugshot!! Douche!! Whatever happened to celebs looking all cray cray? Nick Nolte still has the best mug shot pic ever!!!
    Agree!
  • GBrady43068
    GBrady43068 Posts: 1,256 Member

Look at me now.

You all commune together to make fun of him and unite like that from a deep sad sense of underdog mediocrity.

Its very disgusting and sad and pathetic. I look through posts and its the same sad usual suspects.

I can't tell if this is incredibly thick sarcasm masquerading as Bieber defense or genuine way-off-the-reservation insanity....
  • Lisa1971
    Lisa1971 Posts: 3,069 Member

Look at me now.

I can't tell if this is incredibly thick sarcasm masquerading as Bieber defense or genuine way-off-the-reservation insanity....

I am thinking the same thing. This HAS to be a joke!
  • ChancyW
    ChancyW Posts: 437 Member
    Most hilarious topic I've seen all day.

They all seem to go crazy sooner or later when exposed to that amount of fame and fortune at such a young age.

I figured he was headed in that direction when they found him peeing in trash cans for the fun of it. Why would someone want to do that? How did he even think it up?
  • TheGymGypsy
    TheGymGypsy Posts: 1,023 Member
    He has no talent and I'm sick of hearing about him, but I do feel bad for him. He will never know what it's like to be a normal functioning member of society and is on track for a total melt down.
  • LOL

20140123-15C379CB675AA395-0-0-B5425D85-89129B5AA645497.jpeg

Is it just me or does he kinda look like Miley Cyrus?

OMG, YES!!!! He's just a kid going through "growing pains", hopefully. Don't hate him like most of the people on here did. Hell, when I was a little girl, I had a freakish crush on Donny Osmond lol. I still think he's cute.
  • michael1976_ca
    michael1976_ca Posts: 3,488 Member

Look at me now.

I am thinking the same thing. This HAS to be a joke!

he not joke look at this topic defending his beloved singer

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1183608-will-a-little-jail-time-do-bieber-some-good-vote-up-mfp
  • He has no talent and I'm sick of hearing about him, but I do feel bad for him. He will never know what it's like to be a normal functioning member of society and is on track for a total melt down.

he HAS talent.

You're confusing him some some other popular famous person you have demonized to protect your frail ego...
  • NormInv
    NormInv Posts: 3,285 Member
    I love JB. Jaterz gonna hate! Leave him allllooone!!!!
  • NormInv
    as long as you love me....

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTV7OZjUXOAofphSZhB4GsD0S0rpUVWv97R5qdQQMCpnOsOmhcpjQ
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,492 Member
    So yesterday my 9 year old says "Hey dad, did you know that Justin Beiber went to jail?". I said yes. She then said "I heard some girls talking about it at lunch. They were also saying he had SEX with Selena Gomez."

:indifferent: I almost fell walking home with her. It's probably time to have the "talk".

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness industry for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • NormInv
    He has no talent and I'm sick of hearing about him, but I do feel bad for him. He will never know what it's like to be a normal functioning member of society and is on track for a total melt down.

oh yeah? and whats your talent bro?