Active Judder's Please

Replies

• Breizier
    Breizier Posts: 221 Member
    Hi I have just completed my first week JUDDDing and have lost 8lbs. Not a big deal for me as my body always loses a ton in the first week. The real test for me is what happens at the end of this week.
    I am desperately looking for JUDDDing friends for info advice and support and to gain confidence from your sucesses.
    I am a bit apprehensive because this has been SO effortless. It just seems too good to be true. At the back of my mind I am waiting for the shoe to drop because nothing can be this easy.
    Thanks. B
  • kel7298
    kel7298 Posts: 1,542 Member
    I have been doing JUDDD on and off for over 2 years. I know many that have had success, I for one. I am currently doing 5:2 (2 fast days) to get rid of the Christmas indulge. When in maintenance, I usually only fast 1 day a week. You can do this!
  • JUDDDing
    JUDDDing Posts: 1,367 Member
    I am a bit apprehensive because this has been SO effortless. It just seems too good to be true. At the back of my mind I am waiting for the shoe to drop because nothing can be this easy.
    Thanks. B

Add sent.

That was my experience too. "It can't be this easy" "WTH? Why didn't I think of this 15 years ago?!"... :happy:

Glad I found it - better late than never.
  • kel7298
    Thanks. B

Add sent.

That was my experience too. "It can't be this easy" "WTH? Why didn't I think of this 15 years ago?!"... :happy:

Glad I found it - better late than never.

agreed!
  • I've not had the success that I was hoping for but my brother convinced me to do the warrior diet and after 4 days I hadn't even lost a pound. I'm really carb sensitive and get frustrated really easy. I want to lose about 20 lbs and can't seem to find one thing to stick too. The up days calculator is way too high for me. I had a complete hysterectomy at age29. I'm 37 now. Menopause is not my friend. My mom and sister have hypothyroid but I've never been tested. I'm really struggling and beating myself up over all this. For once in my life I'd like to be thin....
  • You get really tired of hearing that....but you have such a pretty face. ..
    I'm sorry about complaining it's been a rough week.
  • clearca
    clearca Posts: 4 Member
    Hi! I'm starting my first DD Tuesday, as I'll be back in school, and it's easy to do this kind of thing when school's in.....I have way more to think about than food! Looking forward to success with you all!
  • clearca
    clearca Posts: 4 Member
    Hang in there. I've always been the taller, 'heavier' girl in my family. I'm 5'7, but my my mom and three sisters are less 5'0-5'2. I've decided to enjoy where I am, for once. At 41, I realize that I've been obsessed with being thin since I was in fourth grade. I was 'thin' from 2008-2010, and LOVED it! But guess what? I didn't think I was thin because I wasn't satisfied. It takes looking back at photos to realize how thin I was. Even in high school, I wasn't fat, just not as skinny as my friends. I'm going to enjoy where I am, and who I am, and I know that the weight loss will follow, this time for good.

For what it's worth, you do have a pretty face. :) Love that about yourself and I promise, you'll see the changes you most desire!
  • Breizier
    Breizier Posts: 221 Member
    Hi I have just completed my first week JUDDDing and have lost 8lbs. Not a big deal for me as my body always loses a ton in the first week. The real test for me is what happens at the end of this week.
    I am desperately looking for JUDDDing friends for info advice and support and to gain confidence from your sucesses.
    Thanks. B

Week 1 - 10lb loss (I actually mis read my starting weight above!)
    Week 2 - 4lb loss so a stone in 2 weeks.

I hope that I maintain at least 4lb a week for a couple of weeks more before I slow down but hey ho all loss is good.
  • Congratulations. Great job!
  • TheMrsCole
    TheMrsCole Posts: 114 Member
    I started JUDDDing yesterday. So far so good. I need to up my calorie intake for today so it will be what the website says. I am very excited to be on this new path. However I believe I may have to do something that is more of the pattern of 4:3 because I do kickboxing Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturdays where I burn 1000+ calories and I believe I will feel absolutely exhausted if I fast on one of those three days.
  • Great job on your loss so far! I'm new to all this. Today was a down day for me. Good luck with it:-)
  • jellybeanhed313
    jellybeanhed313 Posts: 344 Member
    Hello,
    I'm Kristi and I'm addicted to food. Lol. I really am tho. I just came accross the JUDDD diet and I am very interested to try it.

I have lost over 100 pounds with the hcg diet(500 calories with hormone drops). This worked great for me, but obviously, it is not sustainable for life. I maintained my weight loss with a low carb diet for many months, then said "forget it" and ate what I wanted, when I wanted...not good. Over time, I put back on 30-40 pounds and have been there for a while now.

I toyed with the idea of going back on hcg, however, I am now trying to incorperate weight lifting into my life, so 500 calories every day is not an option. I figured with JUDDD I can lift on UD's and still lose weight. My poor boyfriend is always willing to support my diet efforts and even gets on board moooost of the time. He will be excited to hear we can eat normally every other day! :)

I would like to lose about 50-60 more pounds. Today I am 240. My goal is 180-190ish. I am 5'7"-8" and 31 years old. I have made it as low as 204 and felt like a million bucks. And that was even before I started lifting and shaping my body.

Today is my first UD and tomorrow my first DD. I will be starting with 500/2000 calories.

Is it mandatory for the first week to stick with the shakes on DD's? Or can I just stay at 500 cal? I can get pretty darn creative with 500 calories these days. It is a passion of mine to take "junk" foods and create healthy versions of them.
  • JUDDDing
    JUDDDing Posts: 1,367 Member
    Is it mandatory for the first week to stick with the shakes on DD's? Or can I just stay at 500 cal?

Hi Kristi!

Nope - you may eat your 500 calories as you see fit - as long as you stay in your limits.

From the website:
    it is important to limit yourself to no more than 500 calories on Down Days during this period. Prepackaged diet shakes and bars from Slim Fast®, Atkins®, and other companies can help make sure that you don't go above 500 calories on Down Days during these two weeks.

I like the shakes and still drink them quite a bit, but I think most people eat 500 calories of food.
  • jellybeanhed313
    Great, thanks!
  • kel7298
    Welcome Kristi!
  • Welcome Kristi:) JUDDD life has opened my eyes and our fellow JUDDD 'RS are so helpful. We have a wealth of info here:) Good luck:drinker:
  • jellybeanhed313
    First UD today. Coffee and Canadian bacon egg sandwiches on udi's gf bread. Just delicious! And my bf is thrilled that we are no longer on the "NO" diet. This is now the "yes" diet. Just every other day. Very excited!
  • Great job!!!!
  • kel7298
    First UD today. Coffee and Canadian bacon egg sandwiches on udi's gf bread. Just delicious! And my bf is thrilled that we are no longer on the "NO" diet. This is now the "yes" diet. Just every other day. Very excited!

I know. It's such a great plan.