started JMBR on 01/13

Hi everyone!
I decided to get back on track for the new year. So eating healthy, in the first place. And second, exercising. At first, I was thinking doing TF again ( lost 15 pounds with it last year, but gain back 10lbs because I didn't workout anymore and ate like a pig!!). but I want to start a new program. My pick went on Body Revolution. I hope I will get as good results as my TF. I want to lose at least 25 pounds to 30 pounds. So If anyone want to add as a friend so we can journey together, it would be so much more fun ans motivating.

Replies

• All4Tris
    All4Tris Posts: 215 Member
    I'm going to add you! I re-started the program on 01/13 as well!
  • DebDesautels
    DebDesautels Posts: 22 Member
    I started on Monday, too! Made it through so far although I also made the mistake of previewing some of the later workouts. Killer... How did the first week go?
  • All4Tris
    All4Tris Posts: 215 Member
    How are you ladies doing?
  • actiontime26
    actiontime26 Posts: 67 Member
    Almost done with week 2. I really like the workout. However, I don't find the cardio really helping with my stamina. So I decide to do 2-3x / week a other cardio workout. As for the strengh part, I take heavier weight so I can feel that I'm doing a good workout. I can't wait for workout 3-4 so it gets more challenging. However, I already see changes in my measurements and weight. Lost some inches and many pounds. so go! go! go! girls. How are you doing so far??
  • cactuswax
    cactuswax Posts: 77 Member
    haven't lost any weight yet after two weeks, but feeling way more in-shape.. so excited to start 3+4 tomorrow!

I'm also doing her cardio vid once a week, and running for my other cardio day... on the weekends i'm doing the vids + a run... gotta get in shape for Hawaii in 5 weeks :)
  • DebDesautels
    Just finished week 2 and watched the 3rd and 4th DVD's - definitely look like they're going to be more challenging! Lost a couple of pounds and the second week was a lot less painful than the first. I haven't been specifically following the meal plan that came with the program but am staying within the same calorie/nutrition guidelines.

I have to say, this is probably the first time I consistently exercised for two straight weeks since I was training for a half marathon a couple of years ago. Love that the workouts are 30 minutes - makes it easy to squeeze it in first thing in the morning.

Good luck with the next two weeks!
  • amzypritchard
    amzypritchard Posts: 44 Member
    I started on the 10th of Jan and I'm loving it so far! Today was my first day doing workout 4 and it was marginally easier than 3 which was just horrible but I got through it! Add me if you want to chat about the workouts and weight loss etc :) Good luck guys! X
  • DebDesautels
    OMG, I just finished workout 3 - it made me want to go running back to #1 & #2! I could do a good majority of it except struggled with the "plank-into-crescent" one a lot. My balance sucks. Will try #4 tomorrow. It might take me 3 weeks to master these two workouts before moving on to 5 & 6!
  • actiontime26
    actiontime26 Posts: 67 Member
    ouf| workout 3 and 4... no joke!...the abs exercise are the worst for me!! but I will be good at the end of the 2 week. :)