1000 miles in 2014

Replies

• myprana
    myprana Posts: 66
    Got in only 18 miles for week 2. 48 total so far. I haven't even done any miles for the past few days. This new job is kicking my butt. I'm hoping to get a few miles in this weekend.

Nice to see everyone moving along with their mileage. :love:
  • GenoPrice
    GenoPrice Posts: 477 Member
    Totals:

Running:- 39 Cycle:- 86
  • earndien
    earndien Posts: 195 Member
    i am so in!!
  • earndien
    earndien Posts: 195 Member
    started on the 6 of jan and walking 41 miles
  • TAMayorga
    TAMayorga Posts: 341 Member

exercise.png

eta: I need to step it up a notch if I'm going to make an additional 33 miles in the next 9 days.
  • bobbijodmb
    bobbijodmb Posts: 463 Member

exercise.png

Getting there =) Goal was 83 a month, and I am at 87 for January whoo hoo!!
  • JUDDDing
    JUDDDing Posts: 1,367 Member
    66 miles

^ Great job bobbijodmb!
  • jojoboxing
    jojoboxing Posts: 118 Member
    Got derailed by my yearly physician exam and getting sick. I only walk outdoors and may change to indoors for a bit because of snow and cold weather. It's not too bad walking outdoors if it stays above 20 degrees. Walked for the last 2 days so hope to hit a groove. I guess when it warms up I'm going to need some walks of epic proportions.

Total to date all walking outdoors: 36 miles

add me on Runkeeper: jojoboxing

good job everyone. Stay motivated!!
  • kerricus
    kerricus Posts: 165 Member
    I did over 1000 miles in 2013, so I'm challenging myself to 2000 miles in 2014.

Right now, I'm only 27 miles in, but I think I can do it. It's hard when you don't know your exact stride length. I guesstimate.
  • GenoPrice
    Totals:

Running:- 57 Cycle:- 154
  • TAMayorga
    TAMayorga Posts: 341 Member

exercise.png
  • Cre8veLifeR
    Cre8veLifeR Posts: 1,062 Member
    Count me in! So far JAN I have gone 39 miles. Guess I better step it up!
  • hbmcracer
    hbmcracer Posts: 105 Member
    It's the 31st of January now. My mileage is at 75.2, but I haven't run yet today. Yesterday I hiked the first .8 mile of cactus to clouds, it was no joke....910 vertical feet in 3/4 of a mile and it doesn't let up for 7500 more feet. I've got work to do if I'm going to make it all the way up in October.
  • bobbijodmb
    bobbijodmb Posts: 463 Member
    Ahead of my monthly average and hope that this was a 'slow' month

exercise.png
  • dauvis
    dauvis Posts: 57
    Total for January 108 miles (above what would be normal for me as a couch potato).
  • kerricus
    kerricus Posts: 165 Member
    62.73. I lost my pedometer for a couple weeks so that's all I've got for January. Here's hoping February is warmer and I can step on it!
  • knra_grl
    knra_grl Posts: 1,568 Member
    Okay so I am a late bloomer lol ... I only did approx. 12 miles in January so 988 to go.

But I also joined a 100/month challenge starting this month so I will catch up!
  • GenoPrice
    Totals:

Running:- 84 Cycle:- 200
  • jojoboxing
    jojoboxing Posts: 118 Member
    I hit 40 miles for January. Numerous deadlines, my yearly In-service exam, falling ill and sheer laziness did my in. Now I need to man up for the remainder of the year.
  • JUDDDing
    JUDDDing Posts: 1,367 Member
    81.34 for January. Pretty much on track.