2014 Jump Start -12 Week Weigh In

Replies

• smdelzer
    smdelzer Posts: 167 Member
    I'm new to the group but I made myself at home and added my name to the spreadsheet. :)

Awesome way to keep me motivated!

Welcome! Glad you're here. This really helps me stay motivated and focused, so I hope it does for you too!

:-) Shannon
  • smdelzer
    Down 1.1 pounds - yay! I am concerned about this coming week, though. We just had a party yesterday, and I figured it would be my cheat day. But now we have a ton of food leftover, as well as a giant, two-layer chocolate cake. I keep telling myself that it's my husband's and I should stay away from it, but it's really hard when it's right there! I guess I'll just have to up the exercise this week.

Yikes! Sounds like you're in quite the predicament this week! YOU CAN DO THIS! That cake is NOT WORTH IT. Just picture the scale every time you see it, LOL.

Good luck!
  • ummommyme
    ummommyme Posts: 362 Member
    I just added my name. I don't have a scale so I just weigh when I can at the community center or wherever. I will be able to weigh this Saturday to update my numbers. I was on here before but got frustrated because I had trouble reaching my goal. So I'm trying again. My first goal is to be at 190 by Feb. 9- my 35th birthday. That's just under 5 lbs in 2weeks so if I don't quite make it it's ok. I'm just trying to get as close as possible by then. I've been able to lose 2.2lbs this month so far. I got in two workouts last week and aiming for three this week. Good luck to you all!
  • Hindyrella
    Hindyrella Posts: 19 Member
    SMdelzer, thanks for the words of encouragement! I did manage to stay away from the cake, but I had a rough day at work and wound up pigging out anyway. According to MFP, if I continue eating like I did today, I will gain 10 lbs in five weeks - not a pretty prospect. I have to remind myself that tomorrow is a new day and that I shouldn't just give up on the rest of the week because of the first three days.
  • I went and added myself as well! Hopefully this gives me the motivation I need to finally get this weight back off!
  • LaurySch
    LaurySch Posts: 277 Member
    Hello ladies! I've been creeping this group for a while, but have not gotten involved so far. Lost quite a bit at first then plateaued and almost gave up. So this is exactly what I need, a kick in the pants and someone to keep me accountable! I signed myself up and promise to keep working!
  • JRIV60
    JRIV60 Posts: 732 Member
    Good morning peeps! I believe I am amongst the living again. I had the worst sinus infection EVER. Boo! :grumble:

Any who, I updated the spreadsheet (link below). Weigh in tomorrow babes.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AgpzIPg2ZmtrdFhOQnAtbnRnWW1oVG1pSlMxQ2NUb3c&usp=sharing#gid=0

Jo
  • jemsurf
    jemsurf Posts: 168 Member
    Happy Losing all. I snuck a peek on the scale this morning, I am so bad and so impatient, couldn't even wait one extra day. Welcome to the new comers!!!!!!!
  • smdelzer
    I peeked this morning too and am not happy. I have been under calorie goal 6 days this week AND exercised 6 days, but the scale is showing a gain :-(
    Sometimes I have a drop on Friday mornings, so here's hoping...

• jemsurf
    In the 210's for the first time in almost 2 years. I'm happy with my progress :-)
    Happy Losing All!!
  • JRIV60
    In the 210's for the first time in almost 2 years. I'm happy with my progress :-)
    Happy Losing All!!
    You are doing AMAZING!! Almost 8lbs in two weeks! :drinker:

Jo
  • JRIV60
    I came in under this week - pretty good considering that last week I had a half pound gain. :smile:

I am going to talk to the chiropractor on Monday to see if she'll lift the elliptical restrictions.

Jo
  • jemsurf
    I came in under this week - pretty good considering that last week I had a half pound gain. :smile:

I am going to talk to the chiropractor on Monday to see if she'll lift the elliptical restrictions.

Jo

Great Loss this week Jo. Keep it up

Happy Losing!
  • Hindyrella
    Chinese food for lunch and dinner today - I admit I'm a little frightened of tomorrow's weigh-in!
  • smdelzer
    My monthly "Girls' Night In" was tonight and I overate for sure. Kinda regretting it now, and not looking forward to tomorrow's weigh-in at all. :(

Good luck, ladies!

• jemsurf
    I lost another 3 pounds this week. That makes 11.8 pounds in 4 weeks :-)
    I'm 8 pounds away from meeting my February goal.

Happy Losing All!
    Jen
  • JRIV60

Happy Losing All!
    Jen
    That is awesome sauce Jen!!! So proud of you!!:drinker:

Jo
  • JRIV60
    Uh came in 1/2 pound over but I think hormones have something to do with that more so than anything else since I have been eating pretty good this week.

Oh a good note, tried on my Valentine's Day outfit (LBD - way above the knee *gasp*) today and it does not look bad. I am kinda like wow okay maybe I should not be so hard on myself. :0)

Jo
  • Hindyrella

Happy Losing All!
    Jen

That's brilliant! Congrats, Jen! You're a true inspiration!
  • ummommyme
    ummommyme Posts: 362 Member
    It's been a long couple of weeks and lots of stress. My oldest daughter(actually step daughter) moved in with her grandparents. I haven't been to weigh. So two days ago I went with my sister to the doc and used that scale(don't know how it compares to the other one I was using) but it said 196.2 which I think is up about 1.6 lbs or so. I will get it marked on there. This week was supposed to be less stressful but my dog got a thorn stuck in his eye. And that is costing several hundred dollars to get it out and then have to give it a week and see if we have to remove his eye or not:( And now I know they have doggie opthamologists and they are expensive. Our poor Dozer bear... I need to get in control of my eating finally.
    edited to add-My sister and I had our 35th birthday on Sunday and for the first time in our lives our Mom did not call us or say anything. She doesn't even seem to know she forgot it. Haven't talked to her even yet. We don't have a good relationship anyways and she has problems with addiction but I never thought she wouldn't call us on our birthday. I just needed to vent that-thank you.