I've been back, but just lurking

I went on vacation the first week of July. Up to that point I was doing good logging and exercising, although I was at a plateau. When I got back from vacation I was up 2 lbs :cry: and my internet at work was down for 3 days :grumble: so I didn't log anything which just sent me on a downward spiral. I am finally getting back on track. I even started exercising again yesterday and logging my food. I have about 5 to 10 lbs to go. I am just trying to figure out how to get past this plateau. It is great to see everyone doing so well and it's nice to see alot of new faces. It feels good to be back:happy:

Replies

• wtchywmn
    wtchywmn Posts: 193
    I went on vacation the first week of July. Up to that point I was doing good logging and exercising, although I was at a plateau. When I got back from vacation I was up 2 lbs :cry: and my internet at work was down for 3 days :grumble: so I didn't log anything which just sent me on a downward spiral. I am finally getting back on track. I even started exercising again yesterday and logging my food. I have about 5 to 10 lbs to go. I am just trying to figure out how to get past this plateau. It is great to see everyone doing so well and it's nice to see alot of new faces. It feels good to be back:happy:
  • time2wrk
    time2wrk Posts: 773 Member
    Welcome back!
  • wtchywmn
    wtchywmn Posts: 193
    Welcome back!

• sculley
    sculley Posts: 2,012 Member
    Welcome back

Now get at it lol