Git R Done hehe

I am getting it done. I am losing weight and I feel soooo goood!!! I am sooo excited I can fit into a pair of sz 24 pants now and I was on my way to a sz 32.... I have had help with weight loss I had the lapband done but I needed something to help me but I am eating good and losing the weight woohooo... look out next summer I will be a hot momma hahah!!

Replies

• Rawbrat
    Rawbrat Posts: 26
    I am getting it done. I am losing weight and I feel soooo goood!!! I am sooo excited I can fit into a pair of sz 24 pants now and I was on my way to a sz 32.... I have had help with weight loss I had the lapband done but I needed something to help me but I am eating good and losing the weight woohooo... look out next summer I will be a hot momma hahah!!
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    1036535672_gif.gif

GOOD JOB!
  • AJCM
    AJCM Posts: 2,169 Member
    AWESOME!!!!! You will reach your goal!!!

You have the RIGHT attitude - when you work the numbers what is your projected weight for next summer? You REALLY WILL hit that weight!!!! Keep reviewing your goals, and sticking to the program! You must feel amazing!
    :flowerforyou:
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    larry.jpg

Great job girl!
  • Rawbrat
    Rawbrat Posts: 26
    Thank you everyone :) I do feel good and I know I can do this :) I just still need my family here at mfp to keep me motivated and going hehe!!
  • Ileanak
    Ileanak Posts: 343 Member
    That is really awesome RB!!!!
  • cbooker
    cbooker Posts: 18
    :drinker: congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • monica5237
    monica5237 Posts: 450
    You go girl!!!!!! that is great! I am very happy for you. We will all be here for you!!:drinker: :flowerforyou:
    And you are already a hot mamma girl!!!! (comming from a fellow Hot Momma)
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Great JOB!!!!

Bravo! Bravisimo!

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • honeybunchthree
    honeybunchthree Posts: 76 Member
    You are doing great!! I am so happy for you because taking the first step is the hardest!! :drinker: I can't wait to here more about your progress!:flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!