looking for friends who log daily AND comment

Replies

• akdollie
    akdollie Posts: 69 Member
    Request sent! I had a lot of people on my list that stopped being active over the summer and never came back. Would love some extra support!
  • dubyugh
    dubyugh Posts: 19
    Hello all! Feel free to add me, as well. I'm a daily logger and happy to help in any way I can.
  • Hopingtobe150
    Hopingtobe150 Posts: 18 Member
    Add me I need friends on this long journey.
  • jeffsweightloss
    jeffsweightloss Posts: 314 Member
    hello everyone. best wishes to u all on ur journey. support and motivation makes a big difference. the stronger we r...the harder we fight. atleast I think anyways. we r all in this together. lets do this!
  • JanineFoster
    JanineFoster Posts: 14 Member
    I've been here less than a month and this is really working for me. It keeps me accountable to my heating habits. I've lost 13 lbs already! I am trying to remember everything I eat and keep things well balanced, while not depriving my self of little pleasures - Like low fat ice cream!
  • ken1994
    ken1994 Posts: 495 Member
    Being a parent and making th right decision is tough enough. Please feel free to add me!!!
  • Hey!!! I'm looking for the same type of friends to follow!!
  • lseed87
    lseed87 Posts: 1,110 Member
    It seems like I'm always on here.
  • Holly_Gets_Hot
    Holly_Gets_Hot Posts: 21 Member
    I do I do... Love to be added
  • amandahowze1
    amandahowze1 Posts: 38 Member
    I joined a week ago and I log daily. Would love too add you as a friend... I can use all of the motivation that I can get.
  • alohakuleana
    alohakuleana Posts: 12 Member
    Request sent! We could all use the support of friends! I'm on daily, so everyone, feel free to add me! :)
  • lila1958
    lila1958 Posts: 37 Member
    I am needing more active friends as well, I log on and comment every day!
  • I log daily and comment. Anyone feel free to add me.
  • I log daily and comment/help/motivate wherever I can. Been on here about a month now but anyone is welcome to add me as a friend ????
  • anih87
    anih87 Posts: 25 Member
    Hi! I've been on MFP for some time now but would love to also have a few friends on here to keep me accountable :) My diary usage is pretty terrible otherwise. I'm on here most days and would be happy for anyone to add me.
  • Jfox2014
    Jfox2014 Posts: 25 Member
    Feel free to add me too. I am new and I comment and like often. But I only have two friends haha. :-D
  • mamadon
    mamadon Posts: 1,422 Member
    Add me if you like!
  • angiemango
    angiemango Posts: 22 Member
    Hi everyone,

I log my calories / exercise every day and I would like to get more into the social side of MFP too so feel free to add me if you like and i'll do my best to comment on/like your posts and encourage you =)
  • I log on everyday :) I also need friends who comments, or just a like :) Feel free to ad me. Not just you, but everyone :)
  • chandanders
    chandanders Posts: 51 Member
    Hi!
    I'd be happy to be friends! I'm on here daily (although quiet on weekends like you!) and usually comment. I'm not so great at criticizing things, I'm better at "YAY! go you!" kind of encouragement ;)