Food Database

tnkitty
tnkitty Posts: 78 Member
edited November 2023 in Food and Nutrition
Here is a good site to get nutritional info on foods that may not be in the myfitnesspal database yet. Check it out!

http://www.calorieking.com/foods/

Replies

• tnkitty
    tnkitty Posts: 78 Member
    Here is a good site to get nutritional info on foods that may not be in the myfitnesspal database yet. Check it out!

http://www.calorieking.com/foods/
  • Skinnier_Me
    Skinnier_Me Posts: 341 Member
    Cool!
    Thanks kitty =)
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,905 Member
    tnkitty,

How did you get your kitty to dress up as a Viking? Or what IS that hat thing?

Thanks for your informative website link in this thread. So now you're my "Go-To-Person" or "Cat" as the case may be. I love my own (three) little four-legged-fluffy children more than I can express...purrrrrr.

Here's my question: (and I'm going to post it in a couple places, so I aploogize if you see this twice.) I'm counting on you kitty.
    ______________________________________________________________________________

Has anyone found a way to rank their foods? It seems that at the end of the day I'm trying to find a food with no protein, 300+ calories, 50 carbs, and 10-15 grams of fat (or various different combinations).

I tend to go over in protein every day, but I keep eating my calorie allotments. I'm searching for websites or databases that will let me rank (list) foods according to their respective nutrient components. That would help me so much. I'm trying to arrange my foods in some order that will help me, but it is so time consuming: and I'm sure I'm not the first one to come up with this problem. I don't want to limit my food choices, but it sure seems to be the easiest thing to do in light of the time factor.
    ________________________________________________________________________________
    Thanks in advance to anyone who can help. Share your stories.

Cheryl
This discussion has been closed.