New Here..... Hello!

Hello..... Just wanted to pop in to say hello. I just signed up today. I read an article that raved about this website. I can't wait to get to know everyone and hear about their journey.

I would love any tips about the site. I haven't had time yet to explore.

I have about 65lbs to loose. That won't put me in the Dr. recommended range..... it will put me in my range :happy:

A bit about me. I am 31- married w/ 2 small kids. I stay home during the day with them and recently started working 2nd shift to help with the finances. 2nd shift is really kicking my butt!

I met with a nutritionist yesterday and today I sign up here. I am very hopeful!

Have a great day!

Replies

• chbe1007
    chbe1007 Posts: 7
    Hello..... Just wanted to pop in to say hello. I just signed up today. I read an article that raved about this website. I can't wait to get to know everyone and hear about their journey.

I would love any tips about the site. I haven't had time yet to explore.

I have about 65lbs to loose. That won't put me in the Dr. recommended range..... it will put me in my range :happy:

A bit about me. I am 31- married w/ 2 small kids. I stay home during the day with them and recently started working 2nd shift to help with the finances. 2nd shift is really kicking my butt!

I met with a nutritionist yesterday and today I sign up here. I am very hopeful!

Have a great day!
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Hello & welcome! :flowerforyou:
  • cbooker
    cbooker Posts: 18
    Hi and welcome.

This site is very handy.
  • kistinbee
    kistinbee Posts: 3,688 Member
    WELCOME!!!!!:flowerforyou: SO happy to have you join us! You will LOVE this site! Let us know how we can help!!!
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Hi, and welcome!
    Between the easy food counter (which by the way is SUCH an eye opener) and all the wonderfully supportive people here, you WILL lose the weight that you want to. And believe it or not, it'll even be FUN doing it! You are going to love it, and be as addicted to it as the rest of us are!
    I do suggest that you log your foods BEFORE you have them, rather than later, since it tends to lead to better food choices. I sometimes log everything for 2 and even 3 days at a time! That way, I know just what I'm eating, and I always make sure that I have extra numbers for a night time snack!
  • chipper15173
    chipper15173 Posts: 3,981 Member
    welcome. i love it here.
    chipper
  • time2wrk
    time2wrk Posts: 773 Member
    Welcome aboard! :flowerforyou:

Have fun surfing around, there is a lot of useful info on this site.
  • Manda86
    Manda86 Posts: 1,859 Member
    Welcome!

We're glad to have you- please feel free to let any of us know if you need anything, even if it's just a word of encouragement- the MFP crowd's pretty good for that. :bigsmile:

Manda
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    Hi!!! Glad to have you around.