Gone for the weekend!

Options
Yay! I am going to a womens' retreat! No husband, no kid! My biggest worry is getting the exercise in on Saturday! Ha ha! I went last year and had just started MFP and I was SOOOO nervous about how I would do. Two of the other girls joined me and we walked up and down the hotel stairs (8 flights) for 15-20 minutes! We were shaking and could hardly stand! Unfortunately it didn't burn many calories, so this time I am going to try to find the treadmill when we get free time. Our free time is only thirty minutes to an hour so I won't get to do as much as I want, but it will be something at least! I am also going to try hard not to et everything on my plate! I'm not going to sweat it (no pun intended) but I am going to be cautious. I leave tomorrow evening and be back Sunday afternoon! I'm excited!
I'll log tomorrow and check in with my exercise people so I can keep on track tomorrow. After that I will be on my own for 36 hours! Yikes!
Have a great weekend!
Melissa

Replies

• mechanicmom
    mechanicmom Posts: 5,695 Member
    Options
    Yay! I am going to a womens' retreat! No husband, no kid! My biggest worry is getting the exercise in on Saturday! Ha ha! I went last year and had just started MFP and I was SOOOO nervous about how I would do. Two of the other girls joined me and we walked up and down the hotel stairs (8 flights) for 15-20 minutes! We were shaking and could hardly stand! Unfortunately it didn't burn many calories, so this time I am going to try to find the treadmill when we get free time. Our free time is only thirty minutes to an hour so I won't get to do as much as I want, but it will be something at least! I am also going to try hard not to et everything on my plate! I'm not going to sweat it (no pun intended) but I am going to be cautious. I leave tomorrow evening and be back Sunday afternoon! I'm excited!
    I'll log tomorrow and check in with my exercise people so I can keep on track tomorrow. After that I will be on my own for 36 hours! Yikes!
    Have a great weekend!
    Melissa
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    Have fun and enjoy the weekend. Get some rest and a walk if you can:bigsmile:
  • time2wrk
    time2wrk Posts: 773 Member
    Options
    Have a great time!
  • lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    Options
    Have a wonderful, refreshing and well deserved good time!

We'll miss you.:flowerforyou: