Aww! What a schweetie pie!

TamTastic
TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
My hubby wanted to do a little something special for me today since I got over the 100 lbs lost mark, (hitting 102 in fact), so when he came home, he gave me a card and inside was a $102 gift card for Sephora! I LOVE LOVE that store! It's definitely a chick store! :laugh: :laugh: Yayyy, I get to go buy some lotions.... and perfumes and body wash....ahhhhhh! :wink: :wink: I think when I reach my goal weight, I might hint for a shopping spree!!! :wink:

Replies

• TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    My hubby wanted to do a little something special for me today since I got over the 100 lbs lost mark, (hitting 102 in fact), so when he came home, he gave me a card and inside was a $102 gift card for Sephora! I LOVE LOVE that store! It's definitely a chick store! :laugh: :laugh: Yayyy, I get to go buy some lotions.... and perfumes and body wash....ahhhhhh! :wink: :wink: I think when I reach my goal weight, I might hint for a shopping spree!!! :wink:
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    What a great hubby. Congrats on meeting that goal. That is huge. Keep it up.:flowerforyou:
  • Awww...what a wonderful husband you have. That is a big goal and you definitely deserve it!!!
  • Aww, that's so sweet! :happy:
  • Carrie6o6
    Carrie6o6 Posts: 1,443 Member
    Congrats!! Thats awesome!! :bigsmile:
  • laurenk182004
    laurenk182004 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Aww! that is so sweet :) spend it wisely hun! lol
  • MiaBellaFaith
    MiaBellaFaith Posts: 60 Member
    WOW... what a sweet man! Tell me, does he have a brother? Psht. My man luck has been terrible. Lots of selfish ones. :sad:
    Anyway, CONGRATULATIONS on such a big weight loss already! What an acomplishment! :flowerforyou:
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Congratulations on your over 100 pounds weight loss. That is fantastic!!! And congratulations on having such a wonderful husband.
  • teetsel4
    teetsel4 Posts: 288 Member
    First and foremost....... You deserve such an awesome gift because of all your hard work..... That is such a huge accomplishment! Congratulations!

Second...... congratulations on being smart enough to pick such a wonderful man! He sounds great!

Third.... Go have fun spending 102 big ones!!!!!!!

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • EllaBella
    EllaBella Posts: 140
    I don't think you'll have to hint for anything!! Sounds like he can think of wonderful and thoughtful things to do for you all by himself:wink: You are a very blessed and lucky woman:smile: A thoughtful husband=PRICELESS:smile:
  • What a sweetheart you have.
  • kellbell
    kellbell Posts: 145 Member
    102 pounds!!!!!!!!!! SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And a Sephora gift cert from an awesome husband. LOVE SEPHORA.

What a glorious day.
    CONGRATS :)

~Kell
  • PedalHound
    PedalHound Posts: 1,625 Member
    That's great!! Isn't it nice to be recipient of independent thoughtful gestures?? What a great way to celebrate :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • ChubbyBunny
    ChubbyBunny Posts: 3,523 Member
    AHHHHH! You did it girly! That is awesome, I know you were worried there for a bit.

Sweetest spouse award too! How cute is that.....love it!
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Aw, how sweet Tiramisu!
    Have fun shopping girl.
  • briblue72
    briblue72 Posts: 672 Member
    Congrats on your loss!!! I was wondering how your weigh-in went today...

You're doing so well - you deserve something nice!!!
  • jemara49
    jemara49 Posts: 23
    Congratulations on your loss and on having such a great husband!!!!
  • CrystalBella
    CrystalBella Posts: 848 Member
    That's so sweet!
    Pete shouldn't need to give up any crackers tonite! lmao
  • HappyathomeMN
    HappyathomeMN Posts: 498 Member
    WAY TO GO!!! that is an awesome milestone.
    I've never been to a Sephora, sounds great!
    Enjoy your treat.
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • ohthatbambi
    ohthatbambi Posts: 1,098 Member
    That was very sweet of him. And that he gave you the exact amount you lost...put some thought into it too! Congrats on the loss and having a great hubby!