who has a blog??

do you post daily, I'm starting to post daily in mine, at myfitnesspal.com/blog/mary24
I have also been trying to post a pic but I just cant figer it out, How do I do it?

Replies

• Mary24
    Mary24 Posts: 398
    do you post daily, I'm starting to post daily in mine, at myfitnesspal.com/blog/mary24
    I have also been trying to post a pic but I just cant figer it out, How do I do it?
  • dmor
    dmor Posts: 33
    I have a blog. I ended up creating one to serve simply as a journal and track my runs and weight.

I used Blogger simply because I couldn't figure out how to start on one this site, but I'm really happy with its functionality and widget capability so I stuck with it.

It is located at www.dk-trainingjournal.blogspot.com.
  • gaelbrady
    gaelbrady Posts: 68 Member
    I didn't know there was a blog option. I love to blog...so I'll look into it! :)
  • tall_t
    tall_t Posts: 251
    I have a blog

https://tallchicktales.wordpress.com

I post about my diet journey but mostly about my 11yr old daughter's journey with cancer.

it is a great stress relief and it helps getting those things off my chest. I welcome any who want to read it.
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    I have one but its boring LOL and I dont' go in much....but I love to read everyones!!! hugs!
  • honeybunchthree
    honeybunchthree Posts: 76 Member
    I have a blog. I am doing to keep track of what I am doing to lose this wieght and share with family and friends how it is going.
  • magichatter06
    magichatter06 Posts: 3,593 Member
    I am having some difficulties with the myfitnesspal Blog! How do you change the colors? I found where to change them, but I don't know how! Also, how do you change the color of the fonts where they don't always have <font></font> in front of them????

Thanks!!!!!
  • Mary24
    I dont Know how to not have the font on it,:ohwell:
    To change the colors you just go to preferences and change it there, than clik save changes and you got your colors.
  • magichatter06
    magichatter06 Posts: 3,593 Member
    To change the colors you just go to preferences and change it there, than clik save changes and you got your colors.

That one is a mystery!

When I try clicking on the colors they just turn to black, I think I am doing something wrong! :huh:
  • Mary24

That one is a mystery!

When I try clicking on the colors they just turn to black, I think I am doing something wrong! :huh:

Ask mike!