Foods that you are really lucky you don't like?

Replies

• soda,hamburgers, peanut butter, condiments of any type, pies, candy, cheesecake, ice cream. I'm not real big on sweets.

I can eat a cookie every now and then but its definitely something i can do without.
    I'm more of a salty type of person.
  • RobynLB83
    RobynLB83 Posts: 626 Member
    Beer. Bacon. Fried food. Fast food. Pizza. Burgers. Chips. Pasta.
  • KiwiJewels
    KiwiJewels Posts: 36 Member
    SoDamnHungry - I thought I was alone! Fizzy drinks hurt my mouth as well (glad to know I'm not as weird as I thought - not about that anyway haha). Also don't really like any of the chain fast foods like McDonalds and Burger King - makes it easy to resist eating takeaways! Unfortunately that still leaves a lot of things that I do like that I can do damage with (and I'm trying, but I really can't understand people who don't like chocolate LOL)

Don't like hard candies though - that has to count for something :smile:

Oh and alcohol! Haven't met anything I like the taste of, so don't have to worry about those empty calories... Plus it makes me a cheap date ;-)
  • nickyfm
    nickyfm Posts: 1,214 Member
    Olives and mayonnaise
  • Wow....all of you are quite picky lol. I love almost all of the foods that all of you hate. I'm not that picky. I love soda, chips, meat, and mayo. I love greasy, unhealthy foods. I drink regular soda most of the time because I'm currently not dieting. I drink diet sometimes. I drink water, but not much. I just can't drink water all day. It's too difficult. I love meat except I'm not a big fan of chicken. I'm more of a beef and pork person. I like some candy, but not all. I love chocolate, but not chocolate flavored things like chocolate ice cream. I prefer vanilla. I'm not the type of person who can just live off of fruits and vegetables even though I do like them. My body is used to eating sweets and bad foods. If I went on a diet, I would still have to eat those things once in awhile. Nothing is too sweet for me. I can't tell when something is too sweet. As far as things I hate, I can't stand tomatoes unless they're cooked, raw onions and peppers, mushrooms, olives, tartar sauce, cocktail sauce, peas, oysters, livers, some frozen and canned foods. I like mostly everything except certain veggies.
  • MysteriousMerlin
    MysteriousMerlin Posts: 2,270 Member
    ^^ talk about being picky. The only thing I don't like and won't eat is okra.

They're the devil's toenail clippings.
  • healthyfreak123
    healthyfreak123 Posts: 6 Member
    Potato chips and soda.
  • NatalieG525
    NatalieG525 Posts: 65 Member
    Absolutely hate mayo. The thought of it makes me want to chuck up!
  • Cheesecake, ice cream, most candies unless they have chocolate and peanut butter. Not a huge fan of red meat. And BUTTERED POPCORN ugh it makes me cringe when people saturate their popcorn with "buttery topping" at the theater.
  • Caterpillar_17
    Caterpillar_17 Posts: 1,500 Member
    Pop, coffee creamer, eggnog, bacon, sausage, biscuits/white bread, condiments, chocolate, pudding, cake, candy, most forms of pizza (only like homemade), etc...

I'm very picky. :bigsmile:
  • Natmarie73
    Natmarie73 Posts: 287 Member
    Over the years I've pretty much gone right off any store baught foods mainly cakes, pastries, muffins etc especially shortbread and I hate that thick buttercream icing and fondant icing. Chocolate or caramel mudcake is also bleugh. I don't like fizzy drinks, processed cereals, processed fruit juices or melted cheese, any fast food smells and tastes foul to me also especially Subway and McDonalds.

Unfortunately I love icecream of all flavours and pannacotta.
  • oedipa724
    oedipa724 Posts: 1 Member
    candy, cookies, cakes, chocolate covered pretzels.

mostly sweets, which is my husbands thing. i realized though that when i bake him cookies i would cut the sugar in half (healthier right?), but the they became more palatable to me. i've gone back to the full sugar amount because i'm less inclined to snack.
  • metulchik
    metulchik Posts: 59 Member
    deserts! I don't like cake, pie, brownies or basically any type of pastry, except donuts. Donuts are awesome!
  • ApocalypticFae
    ApocalypticFae Posts: 217 Member
    Cheetos, most chips, store-bought cookies/pastries, and butter.
  • PatheticNoetic
    PatheticNoetic Posts: 905 Member
    vegemite
    black licorice.
  • positivesky
    positivesky Posts: 20 Member
    cake. cream. donuts, cookies/biscuits.
  • DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    McDonald's, KFC, Burger King, pizza, white bread, store bought cakes.....
  • cheese haha :')
  • RunMyOregonBunsOff
    RunMyOregonBunsOff Posts: 862 Member
    Pizza. It's ok now and then but f it were up to my husband we would eat it every day!
  • Dont like a lot of fast food, chocolate, cheese doodles, and almost all pies except pumpkin