Weekend Plans?

so what does everyone have planned for the weekend. i plan on going to the gym tonite with a few friends. then tomorrow Belk is having a huge sale so i'll prolly be there bright and early!

Replies

• sunshine92
    sunshine92 Posts: 228 Member
    so what does everyone have planned for the weekend. i plan on going to the gym tonite with a few friends. then tomorrow Belk is having a huge sale so i'll prolly be there bright and early!
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Yoga and Sushi tonight...
    Tomorrow picking up my new couch!! yay!! Then laying by the pool all day
    Sunday...more laying by the pool...I might be productive and do some housework...but probably not.
    Have a fun and safe weekend everyone!! :drinker:
  • rosemarymint
    rosemarymint Posts: 132 Member
    I'll be picking up my daughter from camp later this afternoon....she's been gone all week. Great to have the break, but great to get her back home. Tomorrow, along with a boat load of stinky camp laundry, I MUST do some homework. The summer class went by so quickly, and the final is right around the corner, eek, but hopefully I'll do okay.
  • tanzmamma
    tanzmamma Posts: 368 Member
    TOmorrow playint tennis in the AM (at least supposed to!)... saturday afternoon lounging by the pool... Sunday RELAXING!
  • PhotographerOfNature
    PhotographerOfNature Posts: 452 Member
    Tonight is domino night. A bunch of us gets together 1x per month and we play Chicken Foot for about 3 1/2 hours. Saturday morning we are getting up early to get some photo taking in, saturday afternoon i have no idea. Sunday, church and then I am taking a family's picture out at an old homestead that has a pond and a beautiful barn that will be used as backdrops. Oh, I forgot, my husband did ask me on Thursday if I had any plans for Saturday night and I said no, and he said to keep it open, but he won't tell me what he has planned. So, I am looking forward to that, I just hope it isn't food related. :bigsmile:
  • time2wrk
    time2wrk Posts: 773 Member
    Friday nights my husband plays basketball and goes out with the guys. I am going to take a bubble bath and watch a chick flick. :smile: Tomorrow we have to go spend buco dinero to get my son a laptop to take to college. Shopping with men and boys is always such a TREAT. :grumble: I am hoping to get the laptop fast, drop them at a restaurant and then do a little REAL shopping by myself! :wink:
  • work and we are having a yard sale tomorrow. Sunday we r driving to Baltimore to go to church there.
  • Maybe a movie tonight with my fiance... gotta get an mri and some heart test done tomorrow morning... maybe shopping with my sister in the afternoon... and sunday maybe going to a county fair... (a lot of temptations though...) and I guess some housework too on sunday...

Hope all have a great weekend...
  • alf1163
    alf1163 Posts: 3,143 Member
    My daughter just called and she might come to visit with her baby and her hubby. He was supposed to leave to Iraq yesterday but he has not gotten his itinerary yet. So they want to come down so we babysit and they can go out tonight. That sounds like a nice plan for me!!!! Tomorrow, workout in am, take the dogs to the groomer, some cleaning, some shopping, relax, no big plans...:flowerforyou:
  • peej76
    peej76 Posts: 1,250 Member
    Tonight I'm going to the speedway to root for my cousin in the endurance race, tomorrow I have a wedding with high hopes of getting drunk, Sunday, supper at my parents as usual, and Monday (long weekend here) take my son to his best friends bday party.:drinker: here's to the weekend!!!