MFP Tri 8/1

Ran 1.2 miles last night - all interval work - sprinting awhile, then walking, etc. Did a light job the last quarter mile or so back home. Still missing my swimsuit so I'll be running again tonight. Got a cycle trip planned for tomorrow morning. Gonna try and break the 10 miles and maybe to 12 or so. Hope everyone's doing well with training! I've decided to make my goal the triathlon on the local Naval base next year. It's a short one.

Replies

• bellmom627
    bellmom627 Posts: 195
    Ran 1.2 miles last night - all interval work - sprinting awhile, then walking, etc. Did a light job the last quarter mile or so back home. Still missing my swimsuit so I'll be running again tonight. Got a cycle trip planned for tomorrow morning. Gonna try and break the 10 miles and maybe to 12 or so. Hope everyone's doing well with training! I've decided to make my goal the triathlon on the local Naval base next year. It's a short one.
  • Ileanak
    Ileanak Posts: 343 Member
    Congratulations on training and good luck! I did my first Sprint Tri in May and my second last Sunday. They are awesome!

Rock it out, girl!

Ileana
  • bellmom627
    bellmom627 Posts: 195
    Thanks! I'm nervous about the transitions, but I'll figure it out :)