Avoiding Jello

2»

Replies

• ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Fine!

See if I make my jello/hot dog casserole for any of you! :angry:

:tongue:

awww man I was really looking forward to that!!!!:sad: :brokenheart: ....THANKS FOR RUINING IT FOR THE REST OF US!!!!!:angry::grumble:
  • Starlightdusk
    Starlightdusk Posts: 106 Member
    lol This caused me to stop eating Jello for a while but you can actually find some that are not made from animal's in vegetarian and vegan specialty stores and some of the grocery stores, It will just say it is vegetarian or animal free on the box.
  • MontanaGirl
    MontanaGirl Posts: 1,251 Member
    Just to add fuel to the fire - ever wonder how come yogurt has so much protein?? Yes some from the mild but also has gelatin in it. *smirk* By the way - gelatin, the Knox packets, has been shown to be helpful to people with arthritis.
  • mjfer123
    mjfer123 Posts: 1,234 Member
    Also, do you know what yogurt is? curdled, bacteria filled milk! hurray!
  • MontanaGirl
    MontanaGirl Posts: 1,251 Member
    Also, do you know what yogurt is? curdled, bacteria filled milk! hurray!

Yes, but it is bacteria that is good for your body at least!!
  • mjfer123
    I know, but so is Jell-O and everything else.
    It's just a mental hurdle that stops people.
    That's my lesson to people today.
    :flowerforyou:
  • I knew there was a reason I never at it!
  • CrystalBella
    CrystalBella Posts: 848 Member
    I like jello! lol esp since it's only 10 cals...
    If ya think bout it almost everything ya eat is made from some kind of animal part. Just some we don't know about. Only your fresh fruits and veggies aren't "played" with. lol

Now I want some jello.. lol
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    If ya think bout it almost everything ya eat is made from some kind of animal part. Just some we don't know about. Only your fresh fruits and veggies aren't "played" with. lol

You're my kind of gal, Crystal!! :laugh:
  • CrystalBella

lol awe! I feel the love. lol
    I just thought about it after readin the blog on snopes that all the "other" things we put in our mouths that might not suppose to go in there (we all know what i'm talkin bout) alil jello isn't goin to hurt me anymore then that stuff! lmao i think that might have been TMI but oh well!
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member

lol awe! I feel the love. lol
    I just thought about it after readin the blog on snopes that all the "other" things we put in our mouths that might not suppose to go in there (we all know what i'm talkin bout) alil jello isn't goin to hurt me anymore then that stuff! lmao i think that might have been TMI but oh well!

:laugh: and :sick: all rolled into one!
  • mlillie
    mlillie Posts: 302
    After posting my sad story about eating too many nuts and being upset about my calories- this made me seriously laugh!

That was pretty funny crystal and BOLD>

But i would rather THAT than a french fry for sure! ha
    arent we kinda talking burning calories here?:wink:
  • CrystalBella
    After posting my sad story about eating too many nuts and being upset about my calories- this made me seriously laugh!

That was pretty funny crystal and BOLD>

But i would rather THAT than a french fry for sure! ha
    arent we kinda talking burning calories here?:wink:

yes! and protein is protein.. right? lol
    okay i'ma stop and get back to work.
  • mlillie
    mlillie Posts: 302
    OMG :embarassed:

Now maybe all this laughing will help me burn off calories or at least put me in a better mood.
  • mjfer123
    nice sgt,

I was expecting to be A) Rickrolled or B) have something gruesome happen to the bunny at the end.
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    nice sgt,

I was expecting to be A) Rickrolled or B) have something gruesome happen to the bunny at the end.

Haha, while I am not advocating the rickroll, I would be remiss if I didn't confess a certain desire to pour some rickroll on my MFP family...alas, I just went for the nostalgia instead.
  • ericarey85
    ericarey85 Posts: 312 Member
    HAHA look at what i started
    :laugh:
  • ohthatbambi
    ohthatbambi Posts: 1,098 Member
    Never been a big fan of jello myself, now I know why.

Gives "what it jiggle" a whole new meaning. YUCK!!