kdb247 Posts: 326 Member
    OMG Happily Divorced!

Ohh, What a Rush Just Stating That!!

Happy Feet!
  • Married 5 yrs
  • Divorced....woooooo hoooooo......single since 2009.....:smile:
  • Frank_Just_Frank
    Frank_Just_Frank Posts: 454 Member
    "Separated". That happy little grey zone where you wait to see if someone's going to settle their emotional issues before you make a decision of your own.
  • california_haley
    california_haley Posts: 220 Member
    Married. And our first Baby due in June :)
  • Val_67
    Val_67 Posts: 23
    "Separated". That happy little grey zone where you wait to see if someone's going to settle their emotional issues before you make a decision of your own.

^ This. What is that FB status, "It's complicated'? Always thought that was so funny, but it definitely applies to my situation now. Married, but not currently living together.
  • mank32
    mank32 Posts: 1,323 Member
    What is that FB status, "It's complicated'?

i thought it was funny when i changed my FB relationship status to "It's complicated" and it asked me to put in a name. RLY, FB???? :noway:
  • mattbell007
    mattbell007 Posts: 45 Member
    Knew each other for 6 months, then dated for 2 years, then engaged for 6 months (the longest 6 months of my life), and now I have 26-1/2 years of (mostly) blissful marriage under my belt. Still working to be the guy my wife really deserves to be married to. She is such a good woman that I'll be working on that one for the rest of my life.

Luckiest day of my life was when she agreed to marry me.
  • Val_67
    Val_67 Posts: 23

i thought it was funny when i changed my FB relationship status to "It's complicated" and it asked me to put in a name. RLY, FB???? :noway:

Haha! What, you don't want the world to know who's making things so complicated for you right now? I have not & will not change my FB status from married unless the day actually comes when we are legally not married anymore. I tend to shy away from being questioned by everybody about my marital issues. We all have them.
  • Frank_Just_Frank
    Frank_Just_Frank Posts: 454 Member

Haha! What, you don't want the world to know who's making things so complicated for you right now? I have not & will not change my FB status from married unless the day actually comes when we are legally not married anymore. I tend to shy away from being questioned by everybody about my marital issues. We all have them.

Same here. She can either do it herself of I'll do it if I need to file for divorce.
  • JnK619
    JnK619 Posts: 320
    Married 25+ years, feels like 25 minutes...all under water...without oxygen!