Giving away some donuts

Hi I just wanted to share with you what a great nabber we have for the last 3 weeks he has mowed our yard when he mowed his and I thought it would be nice if I brought him some homemade donuts as a thank you.

What do you think?

Replies

• Mary24
    Mary24 Posts: 398
    Hi I just wanted to share with you what a great nabber we have for the last 3 weeks he has mowed our yard when he mowed his and I thought it would be nice if I brought him some homemade donuts as a thank you.

What do you think?
  • I say, if you can make donuts without sampling them, that's okay. But, if you are a dough-eater like me, how about making something you can keep some of for yourself? Maybe some oatmeal raisin cookies or homemade granola bars?
  • vickyt
    vickyt Posts: 110 Member
    mmmmmm... donuts... I think its a great idea!!!! If you have extras why not ship em over to me too:laugh: haha
    :flowerforyou:
  • Mary24
    I say, if you can make donuts without sampling them, that's okay. But, if you are a dough-eater like me, how about making something you can keep some of for yourself? Maybe some oatmeal raisin cookies or homemade granola bars?

I dont tast the dough, eww, but I made them last week and they have just been sitting in the frezzer for a few days, but there realy good and so temting, gotta resist, thats why I thought I'd give them away.
  • ChubbyBunny
    ChubbyBunny Posts: 3,523 Member
    Give em away!!!
  • magichatter06
    magichatter06 Posts: 3,593 Member
    Do you need any yard work done!!!!??? :laugh: :laugh:
  • Mary24
    Do you need any yard work done!!!!??? :laugh: :laugh:

My huby is doin it, sorry.:laugh: