Oh boy...red alert....you know u are pms'ing..when

2»

Replies

• ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Mmmmm....never heard the prostitute theory?

Things are NOT looking any better
    I just had low-fat mint chocolate chip ice-cream with light cool whip....FOR LUNCH

Yeeks

Kim

now I'm gonna cry because I love mint chocolate chip....and I'm pmsing....and you didn't share!!!!:sad: :sad: ..............it for the best though:ohwell: lol

I have some 88 calorie brownies I made last night!! *passes one to Ali along with an iced DD blueberry coffee*...........:bigsmile:

*sniffles* you get me....you REALLY GET ME! :heart: :heart: :heart:
    There there!!! *pats Ali's back and rubs her hair*.........Of course I get you love!!

right back atcha sis:heart::heart: ! *gives Tami one of my too long too hard hugs filled w/ love and realizes...* DAM girl...you're tiny!!!!!!!!:heart::heart: :drinker: woo hoo!!!
  • GinaB30
    GinaB30 Posts: 725 Member
    Hey There Delilah by the Plain White T's makes u bawl like a baby...Booo-hoooo
    I better warn DH

Kim

lmao yeahhhh sounds like it!!
  • vickyt
    vickyt Posts: 110 Member
    Hey! I'm going to go see them this weekend! They're playing a street festival in the town where I grew up!
    You are SOOOOO LUCKY I love Plain White Tees. They are the kinda band that just comes outta no where where then BAM everyone knows who they are. For those of you who do not already have it, I'd recommend getting their CD its amazing.:wink:
  • jakspak
    jakspak Posts: 260 Member
    im not pmsing but can so relate im a big baby which kinda gets on hubby's nerves (i think he is starting to deal) but that time of the mth i crave a tin of caramel or condensed milk i need sweet sweet to get my fix. usually im a savory person give me a sausage roll or pie and im your friend but once a mth dont came near me without sweets to calm the beast.
  • peej76
    peej76 Posts: 1,250 Member
    I love that song!!! Pms'ing doesn't make me emotional, but when I was pregnant with my sweet baby boy, I cried over everything, even my stupid cheesy soapopera made me bawl my eyes out lol!
  • peej76
    peej76 Posts: 1,250 Member
    wait....are we all getting PMS together...LMBO...oh this should be fun!!! :drinker:

who here's PMSin w/ us??? hands please!

:bigsmile:
    I am I am!!
  • kleimola
    kleimola Posts: 210 Member
    08.jpg

LMBO!:laugh: