• Manda86
    Manda86 Posts: 1,859 Member
    I love you, Jo Jo

*hugs*

Manda
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    Thanks everyone:heart:

It took me 2 hours to read these replies... I cried during each of them.

I don't know why it's so hard for me today. It just doesn't get easier as time goes by.
    Yep, I was a daddy's girl... that's for sure.

Today is my little brothers 18th birthday also. He didn't really know him so he's not taking it so bad. But it makes me sad and mad that he didn't get to know what an awesome man he was. He was such a comedian! He gave the best hugs. He had the greatest smile and such a contagious laugh.

I have yet to get his grave stone b/c to me, that's the last thing there is to do for him and I'm just not ready for that. I haven't visited his grave since he passed. We were going to visit but we helped my mom move instead.

Well, thanks for listening.

~Joanna:flowerforyou:

Jo, if you ever decide to go and need a couple of knuckleheads to go with you for support, Manda and I will be right there with you. I promise.
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Thanks everyone:heart:

It took me 2 hours to read these replies... I cried during each of them.

I don't know why it's so hard for me today. It just doesn't get easier as time goes by.
    Yep, I was a daddy's girl... that's for sure.

Today is my little brothers 18th birthday also. He didn't really know him so he's not taking it so bad. But it makes me sad and mad that he didn't get to know what an awesome man he was. He was such a comedian! He gave the best hugs. He had the greatest smile and such a contagious laugh.

I have yet to get his grave stone b/c to me, that's the last thing there is to do for him and I'm just not ready for that. I haven't visited his grave since he passed. We were going to visit but we helped my mom move instead.

Well, thanks for listening.

~Joanna:flowerforyou:

Hey hun! I KNOW how difficult it is! I can go with you as well!!! Just say the word!
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Thanks J And Tam.
    I'll keep you guys in mind when it's time to get it done. I sure do need some sort of closure.

:heart: you guys very much... I'm a very lucky gal to have such awesome friends like you.

~Jo Jo:flowerforyou:
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    I love you, Jo Jo

*hugs*

Manda
    Love you too Panda Bear:love: