OT: I'm a mean mommy!!!

TamTastic
TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
Ok...so I was in the kitchen cleaning things up a bit and my son came in and started pointing to something on the counter..and being very CLEAR that he wanted it. So I handed it to him.....(now this is where I become mean).....it was a slice of lemon!!

Of course he takes a very enthusiastic bite of it and about 2 seconds in, his face changes from one of "ha ha ha" satisfaction at getting his way to one of "Ohhh crap!!!" And he hands it back to me and sort of cries out and shakes his head!

Then he went to sit on the couch and keeps licking his lips like he's trying to get rid of the taste.

:laugh: :laugh: Sorry, but I am cracking up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :laugh: :laugh:

He has been such a defiant little you know what these days!! (His age of course)......so this is just PERFECT!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Oh, I love my son!!!!!

Replies

• TamTastic
    Ok...so I was in the kitchen cleaning things up a bit and my son came in and started pointing to something on the counter..and being very CLEAR that he wanted it. So I handed it to him.....(now this is where I become mean).....it was a slice of lemon!!

Of course he takes a very enthusiastic bite of it and about 2 seconds in, his face changes from one of "ha ha ha" satisfaction at getting his way to one of "Ohhh crap!!!" And he hands it back to me and sort of cries out and shakes his head!

Then he went to sit on the couch and keeps licking his lips like he's trying to get rid of the taste.

:laugh: :laugh: Sorry, but I am cracking up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :laugh: :laugh:

He has been such a defiant little you know what these days!! (His age of course)......so this is just PERFECT!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Oh, I love my son!!!!!
  • Emdicio
    Emdicio Posts: 270 Member
    Life lesson, learned the best way. He'll think again next time.... nice one, mom!
  • peej76
    peej76 Posts: 1,250 Member
    LOL, I did that with my son, but only it was an onion. He liked it, he really did, but now I can't get him to eat onion on anything!!!
  • sculley
    sculley Posts: 2,012 Member
    My son has done that too but he actually LIKED it after the second time

i usually roll on the floor and say i gave it to you cause you wanted it

he thought hot sauce was ketchup one time and without me looking took a dip...Bad news lol
  • kleimola
    kleimola Posts: 210 Member
    I did that with my daughter only I was poised with a camera too (talk about a mean mommy), to my chagrin there was no funny face and she loved it!
  • ChubbyBunny
    ChubbyBunny Posts: 3,523 Member
    Oh you are evil.....:devil:
    I LOVE it!!!!
  • CrystalBella
    CrystalBella Posts: 848 Member
    awe thats so cute!! lol poor JT!
    Jj eats lemons and limes like they are orange slices.. lol I wish he was cute too! lol
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    my poor cyber nephew!!!!!!!!! ..........meanie!!!!:angry: ...............but funny!:laugh:

we've done the same thing here...I say ....um I don't think you'll like it...and then he's like ack!!! trying to get the taste out LMBO.....its a right of passage sort of LMBO

hugs! and extra sweet hugs to him!!
    Ali :drinker:
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    Bad Tamitra.

meanmoms.png

(actually I think that's hilarious)
  • TamTastic
    Well, you can rest assured. He's getting me back!

I rolled out my exercise mat and was trying to do some push-ups...but he thinks it's for HIM of course and as I am doing a push-up, he's crawling UNDER me, thinking it's a game..and I can't get it done! :laugh: :laugh:

He does this when I exercise. When I try to do a squat or lunge, he will mimic me and it makes me start cracking up and I can't focus! And then he will grab my butt when I am doing the squat! :laugh:

Oh well...these are those moments you cherish forever!!! :wink:
  • sculley
    sculley Posts: 2,012 Member
    atleast yours doesn't get on your back when you try to do them lol That is an extra 30lbs I can't handle considering that is what I lost so far.

He does decline pushups too lol
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    atleast yours doesn't get on your back when you try to do them lol That is an extra 30lbs I can't handle considering that is what I lost so far.

He does decline pushups too lol

mine does that...only he's 48 lbs LOL....sigh...he loves to catch a ride too when he's tired from dancing w/ me....he wants me to continue to dance...only he'll just hang out on my back LOL....there will be a day when we can't do it anymore....so I totally cherish every single time!!!:heart::heart:
  • CrystalBella
    CrystalBella Posts: 848 Member
    Well, you can rest assured. He's getting me back!

I rolled out my exercise mat and was trying to do some push-ups...but he thinks it's for HIM of course and as I am doing a push-up, he's crawling UNDER me, thinking it's a game..and I can't get it done! :laugh: :laugh:

He does this when I exercise. When I try to do a squat or lunge, he will mimic me and it makes me start cracking up and I can't focus! And then he will grab my butt when I am doing the squat! :laugh:

Oh well...these are those moments you cherish forever!!! :wink:

haha J does that same thing.. and he counts out my squats for me.. Like I can't count.. lol Kids are the best!!
  • our5cooks
    our5cooks Posts: 77 Member
    LOL! Sounds like my 3 year old! I love when we get the last laugh, it makes all those rough days worth it! I love to get a good laugh because my kids are all going through a different stage, they're 1,3,and 5! :sad: :noway: :grumble: ...............:laugh:

76013.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • TamTastic
    Man, he's getting back at me AGAIN! He keeps pooping!! I have changed his diaper like 3 times in the last hour! I think he's making little poops at a time, just to prolong the experience!!
  • tanzmamma
    tanzmamma Posts: 368 Member
    OMG that is hilarious... all the CRAP kids put us through.. we can torture them sometimes too lol!
  • watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    hilarious!!!