How I lost 360lbs in 15 months - with photos

Replies

• Najay
    Najay Posts: 273 Member
    You look freaking amazing. Very uplifting!
  • JessMason24
    JessMason24 Posts: 38 Member
    Absolutely AMAZING! Congratulations and thank you for sharing your story...you are an inspiration!
  • SamanthaD1218
    SamanthaD1218 Posts: 304 Member
    This is an absolutely amazing story. You look so happy (and handsome!) in your "after" photos and it's absolutely wonderful to hear about how you were able to turn your life around with nothing more than dedication. Thank you so much for sharing your story.
  • KimiSteinbach
    KimiSteinbach Posts: 224 Member
    tag for later reading
  • Heather032190
    Heather032190 Posts: 138 Member
    Your story is truly amazing and very inspiring. This really reached out to me and apparently many many others! If you can do it through all the obsticals then how come the rest of us cant? I applaud you for quit drinking and the unhealthy lifestyle. Depression is a hard thing to crack but you did it!!! Jackie seems like a wonderful and beautiful hearted woman who has helped you along the way and I am sure you have helped her in ways you dont even know.

I wish you the best of luck and please continue to keep up this incedible work you have done!!!
  • Wow! Inspiring, thank you for sharing! :)
  • jt_alucard
    jt_alucard Posts: 956 Member
    great story....wtg
  • INxFOCUSx2013
    INxFOCUSx2013 Posts: 107 Member
    Oh my goodness o_o You are... AMAZING. That is AMAZING. I don't even know where to begin... and then the photos... my jaw is still around my ankles! What a transformation - you should be very, very, very proud of yourself and I bet you are :D I'm so glad you met Jackie as well!! :D Here's to the rest of your life, my dear :D

^^^^^THIS^^^^^ CONGRATULATIONS :drinker:
  • Ilb320
    Ilb320 Posts: 56 Member
    Out F'n standing. Just an amazing job.
  • natty1408
    natty1408 Posts: 62 Member
    You are an inspiration. What a journey. Congratulations : D
  • redheaddee
    redheaddee Posts: 2,005 Member
    Bump to read later, but those pics are phenomenal. Congrats on your hard work.
  • JenToms80
    JenToms80 Posts: 373 Member
    What an amazing journey - thank you for sharing :drinker:
  • legallysteph
    legallysteph Posts: 22 Member
    wow! friggin amazing! congrats. :-)
  • caffeinified
    caffeinified Posts: 18 Member
    What an amazing and inspirational story. Thank you for sharing.
  • KimiSteinbach
    KimiSteinbach Posts: 224 Member
    OK LOL I couldn't wait to read later. OMG you look awesome and I loved your story!
  • JuzDuIt
    JuzDuIt Posts: 222 Member
    AWESOME journey!!!! And you are quite the little hottie!!! :blushing:
  • ChubbieCanuck
    ChubbieCanuck Posts: 45 Member
    Hello from Calgary, Canada. Thank you for sharing your inspirational story. For me I was at my heaviest at about 420 and am only down to about 370 now, I never ate breakfast and would usually have a fast food dinner of A Big Mac meal, cheeseburger, large fries and coke and sometimes went back for nuggets or apple pie. I justified this as it was the only meal of the day except for constant snacking, chips, pop, chocolate. Now I still tent to cook too much for myself as I HATE being hungry. Just yesterday I broiled 4 burger patties and ate them with two bagels, with mayo and salad dressing with the salad.

The fact that you to able to lose weight so quickly must be so wonderful and I know I can speed my own weight loss up by cutting out the process sugar snacking (donuts, slurpee) and start exercising. The running in place and one-side jumping jacks are a GREAT idea.

Please add me
  • chelledawg14
    chelledawg14 Posts: 509 Member
    What a well-written, straight-to-the-heart story of your life! So happy for you, you look great and I wish you continued success & happiness!!!1 Thank you for taking the time to share your story.
  • LoveLoveandRage
    LoveLoveandRage Posts: 55 Member
    What an amazing story. Actually, amazing doesn't even cover it. I'm at a loss for words. Great job and congratulations to your new life!!!
  • Beckboo0912
    Beckboo0912 Posts: 447 Member
    That was amazing! I am in awe of you! Such an amazing story!