first 10 finally gone!

aaubrey
aaubrey Posts: 168 Member
I finally lost the first 10 and I am almost halfway. I said goodbye to the 170's finally. I dont really feel very different still, but I can tell a difference in some of my clothes. I went to Kohls today and I fit loosly in a misses 12 and I thought about trying the 10 but decided not to risk my self esteem today and try it in a few more lbs. But anyway yea me!

Replies

• aaubrey
    I finally lost the first 10 and I am almost halfway. I said goodbye to the 170's finally. I dont really feel very different still, but I can tell a difference in some of my clothes. I went to Kohls today and I fit loosly in a misses 12 and I thought about trying the 10 but decided not to risk my self esteem today and try it in a few more lbs. But anyway yea me!
  • age1389
    age1389 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Good for yiou:drinker:

-Adrienne:heart:
  • ChubbyBunny
    ChubbyBunny Posts: 3,523 Member
    That's awesome! :flowerforyou:
  • tanzmamma
    tanzmamma Posts: 368 Member
    CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Whooo hooo!!!! :flowerforyou: :drinker: Awesome!
  • jamster
    jamster Posts: 38
    That's awesome !! Doesn't it feel so wonderful! :happy:
  • I finally lost the first 10 and I am almost halfway. I said goodbye to the 170's finally. I dont really feel very different still, but I can tell a difference in some of my clothes. I went to Kohls today and I fit loosly in a misses 12 and I thought about trying the 10 but decided not to risk my self esteem today and try it in a few more lbs. But anyway yea me!

Yay! Yippee! Woo Hoo!! So happy for you!! :drinker:

Just a sidenote though....I get so frustrated when I go to try on clothes...12 is too big, 10 is TOO small!! :cry: I'm 5'8 and at 158 right now....This stinks! I think I should be getting into 10s by now...but NOOOOOOOO! My darn C-section "skirt" still gets in the way!

Anyways, enough ranting...once again...YIPPEE WOO HOO YAY for you!!! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • honeybunchthree
    honeybunchthree Posts: 76 Member
    That is fantastic feeling! Congratulations: Keep Going!:wink:
  • PhotographerOfNature
    PhotographerOfNature Posts: 452 Member
    YaHoo! Great job! Next goal, here you come!
  • aaubrey
    My next goal is to weigh less than my husband (165) lol. Then I can feel like a girl again:)
  • IAM125lbs
    IAM125lbs Posts: 235 Member
    Yipee for you:flowerforyou:
  • alimassa
    alimassa Posts: 275
    My next goal is to weigh less than my husband (165) lol. Then I can feel like a girl again:)

See...this is way I married someone that is 8 inches taller and a lot heavier then me.... Gives the illusion of being smaller if you stand next to someone that much bigger then you :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Congrats!!

Ali
  • I finally lost the first 10 and I am almost halfway. I said goodbye to the 170's finally. I dont really feel very different still, but I can tell a difference in some of my clothes. I went to Kohls today and I fit loosly in a misses 12 and I thought about trying the 10 but decided not to risk my self esteem today and try it in a few more lbs. But anyway yea me!

Feels great right!!!
    Good for you, keep up what your doing, it's working.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!