Sweat, Tears, and the Sea: Three Years of MFP

Replies

• charcoalgriller
    charcoalgriller Posts: 17 Member
    I know my problems are nothing compared to others. Your words are inspiring. Thank you!

And I'm taking pictures TODAY.
  • J3nnyBeanz
    J3nnyBeanz Posts: 134 Member
    You look amazing!! Thank you for posting your story and timeline. You are a real inspiration!
  • ironchick84
    ironchick84 Posts: 27 Member
    Yeah for turning several negatives into an awesome positive! I too love lifting heavy things and putting them back down.
  • tedrickp
    tedrickp Posts: 1,229 Member
    Amazing transformation. You look incredible. Bookmarking this to show to my friend. She is hesitant but interested in beginning to lift and this will def motivate her. Thank you :flowerforyou:
  • Thank you! You have just done more good than you can imagine.

Congrats on your achievements, you look wonderful and you're obviously in a very good place.

Cheers! :smile:
  • wild_wild_life
    wild_wild_life Posts: 1,334 Member
    That was beautiful and inspiring. Thank you for posting. Best of luck in your continued awesomeness.
  • so inspiring! You look great!
  • Ophidion
    Ophidion Posts: 2,065 Member
    I am super happy for you and your success and look forward to further posts about your continued achievements:flowerforyou: :drinker:

hnMPQF2.gif.
  • slimjaques
    slimjaques Posts: 19 Member
    Wow!!! What an inspiring story. Congratulations to you on taking charge of your health and changing the outcome!!! Keep it up!
  • Absolutely inspiring
  • itzehoe
    itzehoe Posts: 614 Member
    WOW - AMAZING!!
  • notworthstalking
    notworthstalking Posts: 531 Member
    Awesome story. Anyone with any set backs needs to read this. :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • mustgetmuscles1
    mustgetmuscles1 Posts: 3,346 Member
    Just awesome.
  • DUCKIEGYRL
    DUCKIEGYRL Posts: 186 Member
    Nice
  • KimiSteinbach
    KimiSteinbach Posts: 224 Member
    Wow! AND you look like a heck of a lot younger too. I've seen that often; young people who gain look older, they lose and look younger.

Many a young woman at age 20 can look 35 when she's heavier.
  • slw5X5
    slw5X5 Posts: 282 Member
    Awesome! Great job!
  • Papillon22
    Papillon22 Posts: 1,160 Member
    :heart:
  • WallyH4EverVersion
    WallyH4EverVersion Posts: 172 Member
    Thank you so much for posting your journey ....And it have been an outstanding trip of self discovery and awareness. Thank you again you have inspired me ! You look amazing! :smile:
  • nomeejerome
    nomeejerome Posts: 2,616 Member
    :smile:
  • HanamiDango
    HanamiDango Posts: 456 Member
    :flowerforyou: Thank you for sharing your amazing journey!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!