MFP Tri 8/4

Today's a rest day. Sticking to the diet, drinking lots of water. Found a tri club in the area, hopefully joining in January because that's when their dues start over - they do lots of open water training and have runs together once a week.

Replies

• bellmom627
    bellmom627 Posts: 195
    Today's a rest day. Sticking to the diet, drinking lots of water. Found a tri club in the area, hopefully joining in January because that's when their dues start over - they do lots of open water training and have runs together once a week.
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    So tell me about "Tri Club?" It sounds up my alley since I workout with my kids in tow to keep them busy and having fun too. Yesterday I went biking, and ran...but today I'm doing water aerobics and should be doing that for the week then canoeing, and trails on the weekend...hummm..I love doing different things!
  • areay
    areay Posts: 463
    I'm running this evening!
  • bellmom627
    bellmom627 Posts: 195
    Tri meaning Triathlon - which is traditionally swim/bike/run - but basically it's folks who train in multiple sports with competition in mind for someday - or people who are currently triathlon competitors. The club is also for duathlon competitors = run/bike/run. Just tracking our workouts and keeping each other motivated and sharing our stories and victories as we train. The triathlon club in my area also provides babysitting during competitions and provides days for runs, swims, etc.