Extremely frustrated!

I've gone on here before about being frustrated and not losing. Well it's happening again for the amount of time I've been on. Which is really over 100days . I stopped when I was on vacation and restarted when I returned home. Anyway, I should be closer to my goal, well I'm not and I really do not understand I went and talked to my doctor and she told me I needed to lower my caloric intake to 1000! So I thought it may be too low so I went to 1100. I try and stay between 1000 & 1100. I don't know what I'm doing wrong I log my food and activity everyday religiously and I'm up 3 pounds this week. Actually I'm a pound more than when I started back in December. I don't have much to lose. My friend is also doing this and is down almost 20 pounds. So why is this not working for me?!i exercise anywhere from 30-60 minutes a day 5 days a week also. I think I've givin it enough time. At least that was the suggestion I got from others on here last time. Please help! I really need to get this weight off. For my own sake! I want to feel great again and look great in my clothes and not have indentations from my pants and underclothes and socks. Fed up!

Replies

• mmcdonald700
    mmcdonald700 Posts: 116 Member
    Open your diary (set to public in your settings). It's too tough to give advice until people can see what you're logging
  • Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    You have posted this in the wrong section.
    This section is for people who want to gain weight.
    You would be better posting this in the diet and exercise section.
  • kimosabe1
    kimosabe1 Posts: 2,467 Member
    I used to have this problem when I wasn't eating enough..... 1200 is to low for some, like me..... I started at 1350 a day & started losing. Eat more when u work out though.....
  • kagevf
    kagevf Posts: 509 Member

good point!

LOL!
  • mmcdonald700
    mmcdonald700 Posts: 116 Member

Didn't notice this. Agreed!