How I lost 360lbs in 15 months - with photos

Replies

• brian3245
    brian3245 Posts: 71 Member
    Reached another milestone: I have now lost 375lbs! :-) I'm down to 250.4 (which means I've actually lost 274.6lbs, but I will round up for today!). :-)
  • healthywtb
    healthywtb Posts: 80 Member
    Wow !!!! If you can do this, you can do whatever you set your mind to do!
  • mrsg2006
    mrsg2006 Posts: 120 Member
    Amazing, amazing. amazing!!
    Well done and so inspiring!!!
  • eys81
    eys81 Posts: 61 Member
    Amazing!!! Thank you for sharing your story.
  • kmorring2014
    kmorring2014 Posts: 23 Member
    Wow! What a fabulous and inspiring story!! I really needed to read this TODAY to help get me back on track. I am aiming to hit the 200 pound loss mark this summer (from 410-210). Thanks for sharing!
  • AccioFitness
    AccioFitness Posts: 244 Member
    You. Are. Incredible.

Thank you for posting this again and sharing your amazing journey with us. Seeing where you were and where you are now... Wow. I don't have enough words to properly articulate the extraordinary accomplishments you've achieved. Incredible. I know it sounds cliche, but you are inspiring so many of us right now. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
  • dlike64
    dlike64 Posts: 9 Member
    I am so happy for you! Thank you for sharing your story. Here's to your health and continued success living your life to the fullest! (I'm raising my glass of low sodium V8!)
  • occsunray
    occsunray Posts: 11 Member
    Amazing and inspiring! Congrats.
  • Lauren8239
    Lauren8239 Posts: 1,039 Member
    If a movie was made of this, it would break the box office! Well done sir!
  • orpingman
    orpingman Posts: 37 Member
    What a great and wonderful inspiration. Thank you for sharing!!!
  • HealthyWarrior
    HealthyWarrior Posts: 394 Member
    You truly are amazing. You're lucky to have a friend like Jackie in your life. Keep up your hard work. You are truly an inspiration.
    2199216 Posts: 15 Member
    You are truly a blessing to me. am so glad I read your story. I desire to lose weight and I am constantly struggling and I guess what you did was make a conscience decision to lose weight and not go back. Wow your weight lost has really inspired me and it shows me that I can lose weight despite what people say. I must talk positively to myself and know that I have a goal and stick to it. I really like the fact that you gave yourself different goals to strive for like the marathons. thank you for your help
  • roxigirl89
    roxigirl89 Posts: 39 Member
    You did so well. Congratulations on your amazing progress! :happy:
  • Pheandrea
    Pheandrea Posts: 2 Member
    Wow! This is awesome. You are an inspiration.
  • arenad
    arenad Posts: 142 Member
    Wow, your story is so inspirational. I m so happy for you and you deserve to be happy also. Congrats!!
  • brian3245
    brian3245 Posts: 71 Member
    I am now 249.6 - officially into the 240's!! 375.4lbs lost! :-)))
  • chrissyhook
    chrissyhook Posts: 2 Member
    You look Amazing! Congrats!
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    wow. that's amazing!!
  • karmasays
    karmasays Posts: 82 Member
    You're amazing!

Thank you for keeping your story around, I pretty much read it every day, it motivates me a lot!

Keep up the great work.
  • nicol150
    nicol150 Posts: 8 Member
    Thank you for sharing! I am new and you are inspirational!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!