Ive lost 15lbs in 4 weeks

Replies

• kdeanosu
    kdeanosu Posts: 31 Member
    Great job! Losing weight is difficult for alot of people. I've just lost about 20lbs the first 3 weeks into my diet. Still have about 40 or so to go. If you want to here what i did you can email me. Good luck! Stay motivated.

You joined MFP to try and sell some crazy product?? Please don't....people on here want to lose weight, not be scammed by whatever you're trying to sell.
  • Tee_geee
    Tee_geee Posts: 47 Member
    How did you do it?
  • tmauck4472
    tmauck4472 Posts: 1,783 Member
    My Grandfather lost weight by eating 3 small meals a day and his snacks were the miniature milky way bars...he ate 3 or 4 of those when he wanted a snack.

But it works for you so WTG
  • First of all there is always someone like you that falls out of the bunch. I'm an average person who has a very strict eating regimen and have lost weight. Simply stating my success so far. So please ski-daddle.
    Great job! Losing weight is difficult for alot of people. I've just lost about 20lbs the first 3 weeks into my diet. Still have about 40 or so to go. If you want to here what i did you can email me. Good luck! Stay motivated.

You joined MFP to try and sell some crazy product?? Please don't....people on here want to lose weight, not be scammed by whatever you're trying to sell.
    [/quote]
  • beachlover317
    beachlover317 Posts: 2,848 Member
    First of all there is always someone like you that falls out of the bunch. I'm an average person who has a very strict eating regimen and have lost weight. Simply stating my success so far. So please ski-daddle.

[/quote]

Wow. You just joined MFP, your ticker shows no weight loss, and you state you've lost 20 in the last 3 weeks. Great for you - but how is that a plan that I would want to emulate? I don't really care what you did - anyone that emails you is in for a scam, I'm sure - otherwise, you would let us all in on your 'secret' in this post. Maybe you could just "ski-daddle".
  • mamma_nee
    mamma_nee Posts: 809 Member
    Right there with you , If I taste a bite of cheese cake I WILL EAT THE WHOLE CAKE !!! LOL I am not Diabetic but must be close if I did not put an end to it by eliminating the sugar.

I used to love devil dogs and if I ate one , the box would be gone in 30 minutes !

If you have an addiction you just can`t have a small portion , If you're an alcoholic you wouldn`t give them just a shot of something would you ?
  • Loz220662
    Loz220662 Posts: 58 Member
    wrong button
  • Loz220662

Please post what you did here for us all to read. ( I will not email anyone)
  • Loz220662
    I've found that I crave foods that have a crunch, like crisps, chips, biscuits etc. What I do is have a packet of 'Melba Toast' these come in packs of 6 and are ultra thin and very crispy and only 70 calories per pack. but gets me over the need to crunch on something
  • nas061
    nas061 Posts: 256 Member
    Well done that man!
  • Solly123
    Solly123 Posts: 162 Member
    I've found that I crave foods that have a crunch, like crisps, chips, biscuits etc. What I do is have a packet of 'Melba Toast' these come in packs of 6 and are ultra thin and very crispy and only 70 calories per pack. but gets me over the need to crunch on something

Oohhh, now theres a tip. I love crisps - my total downfall. Finding it very hard to stay away. I've toasted pumpkin seeds until they puff up a bit, put a tiny bit of coconut oil in and added salt - so it helps the salt craving and the crunch of crisps. But it doesn't help the salt intake really.

Melba toast - now thats a good one. Will have to use that one..

Congrats on the weight loss. Nothing better than seeing those lbs dropping away!
  • tiggsnanny
    tiggsnanny Posts: 366 Member
    Well done :smile: that's a great achievement :drinker:
  • 2essie
    2essie Posts: 2,863 Member
    Very well done. You have worked hard and done really well.
  • AnnieAustineer
    AnnieAustineer Posts: 22 Member

Yup, me too - Space Raiders crisps are 64 calories a bag and they float my boat. Yes, they're not the healthiest thing on the planet but still better than the tube of Pringles I'd gladly eat in one sitting when I was still a total slob.

Also I'm enjoying Ryvita again, especially with some of the Philadelphia Lightest (30 cals a portion, even better than the old Philly Light) - it's super-crunchy and also nice and creamy.
  • Fit4_Life
    Fit4_Life Posts: 828 Member
    Awesome! I love sweets as well. I may have to try this.. Thanks~:smile:
  • Loz220662

Don't judge me but I also dunk 'Melba toast' in my coffee as a biscuit replacement
  • jnb143
    jnb143 Posts: 62 Member
    we are roughly in the same boat!
    I've lost 15 pounds this past month and I feel great! Now losing 30 more pounds does not seem as intimidating (although I know it is), but i feel like I can see the light at the end of the tunnel!
  • AccioFitness
    AccioFitness Posts: 244 Member
    Congratulations on finding something that works for you and for making such great progress already!!

Do you plan on reincorporating sweet/sugary foods once you reach your maintenance weight or are you planning to make this a lifelong change?
  • verptwerp
    verptwerp Posts: 3,659 Member
    Great job ....... whatever works for you, keep doing ...... and congrats on the weight loss !

Each of us is different ....... I can't be trusted around certain sweets or salty treats ...... my boss keeps a bowl of chocolates on my desk (reception desk) and I never give them a look ..... honestly ...... but omg, let a lemon square or a bag of salt & vinegar chips come within 10 feet of me, and it's all over :laugh:

Keep on truckin' :drinker:
  • Brandie43
    Brandie43 Posts: 26 Member
    Way to go! I'm the same way sugar for me =more sugar. Thanks for the tip on melba toast i had not realized how low in calories they are.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!