Beyond Unsupportive: Wednesday Morning Rant

Replies

• wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,780 Member
    buhbye.jpg

love the old school SNL reference
  • caroldavison332
    caroldavison332 Posts: 864 Member
    Congratulations on losing "220" pounds of emotionally unhealthy boyfriend?!
  • LassoOfTruth
    LassoOfTruth Posts: 735 Member

"I'm tired of banging a fatass. I want a hot blonde."

Girl, you're a better person that I.....

I would have straight up kicked him in the balls. :drinker:

Hells yes! Good self control.
  • 1LoveChips
    1LoveChips Posts: 260 Member
    Poor you! Some people eh... :angry:

You look young enough and sound clever enough to make a better future for yourself not surrounded by idiots!
  • mortuseon
    mortuseon Posts: 579 Member
    Hahah. Well, good luck to him getting a 'hot blonde' with that attitude. Good riddance.
  • uncharted01
    uncharted01 Posts: 105 Member
    he sounds like a total douche nozzle and you deserve WAY better! stand your ground girl and keep up the good work! :flowerforyou:
  • lizzardsm
    lizzardsm Posts: 271 Member
    Obviously there are underlying issues here. Sounds like it's the best thing for both of you.

Yup. This. His like dissatisfaction runs much deeper than any issues he might have with you. Had a bf like that too - tried to blame me for things he didn't like about his past and his life. You soooooo did the right thing and you'll feel better too!

And this totally isn't a rant. This sounds like an NSV!
  • iwantniceabs
    iwantniceabs Posts: 357 Member
    I think your soon-to-be-moving-out-this-saturday-ex should actually be your comes-home-with-all-his-crap-in-the-yard-and-the-door-locked-tonight ex :)
  • besaro
    besaro Posts: 1,858 Member
    lol, i dont know why him saying "it's weird" makes me laugh. how strange.
  • rondaj05
    rondaj05 Posts: 497 Member
    Sounds like this upcoming Saturday your are going to be losing a lot of unhealthy, useless fat all at once. Now, that's what I call a Non-Scale Victory!

:laugh: ROFL... well said!! :drinker:
  • willrun4bagels
    willrun4bagels Posts: 838 Member
    I think your soon-to-be-moving-out-this-saturday-ex should actually be your comes-home-with-all-his-crap-in-the-yard-and-the-door-locked-tonight ex :)

This!
  • MissKim78
    MissKim78 Posts: 426 Member
    I was with my ex for 18 years....since I was 15. He was always lazy, never wanting to do anything, and never had the desire to eat healthy even thought technically he was morbidly obese. I started doing my own thing and we drifted apart. Barely speaking and never touching. One day, in 2012, I was joking around because he was super quiet and I said jokingly "what, don't you love me anymore?"....no response. And it went from there for hours and he eventually said he wasn't happy and didn't want to be with me anymore. We were married for less than 3 years but I suggested counselling. He said no. A few days later, after a LOT of prying, he finally blurts out he has feelings for my now-ex best friend and that they have been together behind my back for over 2 months and want to be together. I lost my s**t. LOL I told him to get the eff out...after I threw my glass at his head.

In the weeks to follow I went into a depression and lost almost 20lbs in a month from not eating. After some medication from my doc and therapy from friends and family, I snapped out of it and realized I didn't need him....nor was I in love with him anymore....and that I deserved better!

I think in relationships, people can sometimes tend to get comfortable...and complacent. He never made me feel pretty or sexy....not even on our wedding day. So I had come to believe that I wasn't and therefore couldn't get any better. He never put any effort in. Never showed any interest in my day or my cares.

I am now in an amazing, passionate relationship going on 2 years. This man is so caring, thoughtful, romantic and makes me feel beautiful and loved every single day. Sadly I've gained the 20lbs back though so that is what brought me here! haha

There IS something better out there....whether it be finding yourself or finding someone new or both! It seems obvious that something wasn't there for you two....and he doesn't seem worth trying to fight for something you might never accomplish.
    Drop the dead weight and move on to bigger better things!
  • You're free! I remember that time .... When I kicked my ex to the curb I was obese, 6 months later when I saw him in court for the first time I had never looked so hot in my life lol. That was because I realized I was free and everything I did from then on was my choice, my thoughts and my opinions. No more walking on egg shells or worrying about what he thought or did...And I will never settle for that again. You go girl! Enjoy that freedom you deserve it.
  • Sounds like this upcoming Saturday your are going to be losing a lot of unhealthy, useless fat all at once. Now, that's what I call a Non-Scale Victory!

couldn't have said it better!!
    you're doing amazingly and keep it up, who know's who you could meet at the gym :devil:
  • butterfli7o
    butterfli7o Posts: 1,319 Member
    Just....WOW. Don't wait. Tell him to get his *kitten* and get the frack out, and good luck with finding a hot blonde that will want his lazy *kitten*.
  • MissKim78
    MissKim78 Posts: 426 Member
    Just....WOW. Don't wait. Tell him to get his *kitten* and get the frack out, and good luck with finding a hot blonde that will want his lazy *kitten*.

YESSSS! :laugh:
  • GeekdGirl
    GeekdGirl Posts: 218 Member
    Sounds like this upcoming Saturday your are going to be losing a lot of unhealthy, useless fat all at once. Now, that's what I call a Non-Scale Victory!

Most definitely
  • polarsjewel
    polarsjewel Posts: 1,726 Member

and

Just....WOW. Don't wait. Tell him to get his **** and get the frack out, and good luck with finding a hot blonde that will want his lazy *kitten*.

I couldn't have said it better myself! You deserve SO much better! Much love to you
  • Fullsterkur_woman
    Fullsterkur_woman Posts: 2,712 Member
    That was my first thought-- "How are you going to attract that hot blond to bang?! It sure as hell isn't going to be with your stunning good looks or stellar personality!" Hope he's rich. Regardless, what a sad life he'll be in for.

Actually, no. My first thought was to say "What a coincidence. Me too."
  • Grimmerick
    Grimmerick Posts: 3,344 Member
    Get him out ASAP and use that tank of fuel he gave you for your fire, burn baby burn, losing weight feels good enough but doing it in spite of someone else as well as other great personal reasons just makes the victory all the more sweet!