Need friends that EAT!

Guys and Gals help me out!!! I need more friends that eat!!! Healthy of course... And in a deficit of course... But c'mon, no more of the 1000-1200 BS... Where are my 1400-1800 ladies at!?!?

If you Eat PLEASE add me... Same goes for guys who eat more or anyone trying to GAIN... I love checking out your diaries for ideas :))

Thanks!

I LOVE FOOD

Replies

• tay0709
    tay0709 Posts: 36 Member
    I love food too. I don't understand why anyone would ant to stave themselves. As long as you exercise and eat in moderation life is great! :) Feel free to add me.
  • YES! I eat 1700-1800 a day, on average, and so far it's really helping me lose weight.

I used to eat between 1200-1400 a day and, even though I was losing weight, it definitely wasn't fast enough. And I just felt miserable at night.

Now I've been eating the calories that I burn with exercise, and I think it's really, really working. Granted I just started doing this a few days ago, but I've already dropped 1.5 pounds in those few days, so I think it's working! AND I'm NEVER hungry! I love it!

Yes I'll add you! I loooooove to eat healthy food <3
  • Thanks ladies!
  • terrainstar
    terrainstar Posts: 16 Member
    I love eating too, i set my daily intake at 1500 cals. I no longer diet, i eat anything and everything i want. It is so easy to change a recipe to be healthy and effective for weight loss. I have learned that eating "diet food" is a great way to stay fat.

I eat lot's of healthy fats and natural unprocessed foods.
  • shutterbug282
    shutterbug282 Posts: 588 Member
    I love food too! :D I'm set to 1620 a day. :D
    Feel free to add me! :D
  • My goal is 2000 calories of real food. How's that for eating? :P
  • buzybev
    buzybev Posts: 199 Member
    I eat around 1650-1800 a day. Feel free to add me as well!
  • AnikaP81
    AnikaP81 Posts: 59 Member
    I'm set to 1700 a day, on occasion I am over, and sometimes under... But I definitely eat :) Feel free to add me. I did 1200 in the very beginning when I didn't know better, but I get grumpy when I'm hungry LOL
  • seashell709
    seashell709 Posts: 123 Member
    I eat around 1400-1700 calories a day. I try to eat a well rounded diet. Feel free to add me :happy:
  • sbarella
    sbarella Posts: 713 Member
    1500 here! (but usually over... lol!)
  • luppic8
    luppic8 Posts: 580 Member
    Feel free to add me!
  • alimaeden
    alimaeden Posts: 10 Member
    i'm set to 1330, and i'm training for a half marathon, so in order to meet my net some days i eat 2000+ calories, and i LOVE to eat!

and i don't give a flip if I go over from time to time.

i experiment with creative ways to fit my macros all the time, and my boyfriend is a chef, so my diary might be interesting on occasion!

feel free to add me!

alice.
  • I posted a topic almost exactly like this when I first joined. Eating and lifting friends wanted. However I still consider 1400-1800 fairly low. Feel free to add me though :)
  • houssey
    houssey Posts: 9 Member
    I eat! Sadly not as healthy as I should but my exercise makes up for it. Add me:)
  • Im a fat kid at heart but workout 5-6 days a week still working on my beer gut, but when you strain your IT Band that does have an effect on running I eat all types of foods
  • Thanks everyone!
  • kbolton322
    kbolton322 Posts: 358 Member
    I eat... I love food... I was told I should drop down to 1200-1300 a day I told them they were crazy... I love food way to much for that... I eat between 1500-1700 aday before my work outs... you can all me
  • RedHotRunner
    RedHotRunner Posts: 850 Member
    I just lost 10 pounds in 8 weeks averaging almost 1900 calories a day.
  • SpecialSundae
    SpecialSundae Posts: 795 Member
    Guys and Gals help me out!!! I need more friends that eat!!! Healthy of course... And in a deficit of course... But c'mon, no more of the 1000-1200 BS... Where are my 1400-1800 ladies at!?!?

If you Eat PLEASE add me... Same goes for guys who eat more or anyone trying to GAIN... I love checking out your diaries for ideas :))

Thanks!

I LOVE FOOD

2500-3200 calories a day too high? I eat a lot!
  • karinefitness
    karinefitness Posts: 336 Member
    I eat... a lot! I'm at 2400 right now, will usually eat anywhere between 2000-2500. Feel free to add me :)