Looking for friends! 20 lbs to lose

Hey everyone! I'm looking for some new friends for the next step of my fitness journey. I'm 5'6, 25 years old and looking to go from 153 to 135 the healthy way by running and building muscle. I'm still struggling with the whole 1200 calorie versus eating more debate, but I've decided to shoot for 1350 calories instead of 1200. Anyone who wants to support each other during the month of March, friend me : )

Replies

• Hey there! I'm also 5'6" and in my 20's and I want to lose about 20 lbs!

I'd love to add you for social support!
  • megaen29
    megaen29 Posts: 95 Member
    Feel free to add me. I'm 30 and have 36lbs to go. I am one of those people who loves food so I eat about 1900 cals a day but am at the gym 6-7 days a week and still lose at a steady pace. I'm always looking for new friends to encourage and for encouragement!
  • TayNLansNGraysDad
    TayNLansNGraysDad Posts: 138 Member
    My weight loss goal is higher, but I'll support you!
  • dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Hi, I'm 5' 6" and looking to lose 20lbs in a similar way as well. Feel free to add me
  • JamieMommy1985
    JamieMommy1985 Posts: 92 Member
    Sounds like we are in the same boat, I'm sending you a FR now :) Happy Friday.
  • FitWendi
    FitWendi Posts: 40 Member
    I am trying to lose 20 lbs too. I really would like to lose about 25 but my goal is 20 LBS for now. I have been exercising almost every day and counting calories. I lost it last summer and it found its way back. I plan on keeping it off this time. So hard when things around you go to crap.
  • jh270593
    jh270593 Posts: 33 Member
    I'm 5tt8/9 and have another 20lbs to lose too :-)
  • rm183
    rm183 Posts: 3
    Hello! I'm the same - I'm 5'3 and have 22lbs to lose. Looking for some support and motivation along the way so that I don't give up again. If anyone is in a similar position please add me to your friends!
  • IsaTexDesigner
    IsaTexDesigner Posts: 54 Member
    Hello, I also have 20-something to lose! Feel free to add me!