Calling all females 5'3 or shorter

Replies

• chrisdegrasse
    chrisdegrasse Posts: 7 Member
    Hi , I am 5"2" and have lost 53 pounds in the last 6 months, I have another 58 pounds to go. I reward myself with my next "get into" clothes. | love fitting into clothes that didnt fit before, so I go out and pick the next "goal" piece, usually pants, and start counting down the days until i can get into my new clothes.
  • littlekitty3
    littlekitty3 Posts: 265 Member
    I'm 5'2 3/4 (5'3 right???).
    I'm trying to build some muscle and lose some blubber >_<
  • 5'0 checking in! I rewarded myself with Jiu Jitsu classes now I'm
    Small and badass .
  • Hello my name is Amber. I'm 5'3 and 160 lbs. My goal wait is 135! Back to eating better and exercising hopefully I will have pictures soon. This first day of the rest of my life....nice to meet you all!
  • inufan4evar
    inufan4evar Posts: 73 Member
    You can both add me as well :) I'm 5'3 and weight 222 pounds i believe and would like some support as well :) I don't get on as often but I'd appreciate it : )
  • JaniePapageorgio
    JaniePapageorgio Posts: 142 Member
    5 foot 1. 161 lbs to 129 lbs... working down to 110-115

a82397cf-7b9a-4599-8621-ff1643c82426_zpsd58de933.jpg

Great work!

This is why I love threads like this... most of my IRL friends are 6'+ dudes who don't understand because they fluctuate 30lbs + or - all the time and no one notices... 30lbs is a huge victory for us short ladies!!!
  • sue_stef
    sue_stef Posts: 194 Member
    I started Dec 2 and in a little over 2 months I have lost 35lbs
    I still have a long ways to go my goal weight for now is 150lbs
    I went from 240lbs(not my heaviest at one point 15 yrs ago I was 275) to 205lbs
    I cut out sugar cut way back on salt and measure my portions
    I also walk my minimum is 12,500 a day anything over that Im thrilled
    I bought a fitbit with my Christmas money my MIL gave me it has been inspiring
    and I log everything
  • 5'1" and went from 151 to 118. There aren't many before pictures, but I am holding one in my profile picture. I reward myself for 10 pound losses. My first 10 pounds was a pair of ballet flats (I'm obsessed with them), my second 20 pounds was a Lululemon jacket, and the last 10 pounds was some workout shirts from Gymdoll.com

I am not done yet. I'd like to get rid of my jelly belly. I am looking at another 5-6 pounds. I never set a goal weight, just smaller goals. Honestly, if I had done a goal weight, I would never have put it anywhere near 118! :)
  • pigelet
    pigelet Posts: 37 Member
    Thanks for the inspiration Ladies.

I am 5'2.5" lol.

SW 189
    CW 146
    GW 110

Decided to get serious and loose the remaining 30+lbs.Was becoming too comfortable at 146 and self sabotaging myself.
  • redmomma1013
    redmomma1013 Posts: 9 Member
    I'm 5'2. Current weight is 200lbs goal weight is 160. I'm starting my weight loss journey tomorrow. Please feel free to "friend" me!
  • Serah87
    Serah87 Posts: 5,481 Member
    5'2 and 44 years old.

SW: 230

CW: 125

GW: 110

<
    Photos :smile:
  • This is the first thread I've ever commented on. I don't have any before pics or pics now because I just hate how I look. That's one of my main reasons for wanting to lose weight. I want to love myself and not despise having my photo taken. I'm 5'4" and a crapload to lose! Already 34 pounds down though! I haven't been rewarding myself yet. But I will be soon. I was so proud of myself for skipping birthday cake on my husbands birthday last week. First time ever in my life. When I pass on cake...I know I'm serious lol. Been battling this weight all my life and I'm done with it! All of you ladies who lost 100+ are such an inspiration! Any of you who have about that much to lose are welcome to add me and we can support each other! I'm new to these chat forums on here. I have just been using it log for the last month and half. But I don't really have anyone in my life who supports my healthy lifestyle so it would be great to add some people who have similar goals and interests! Congrats to all of you who have lost ANY weight! You all look great and kudos to you for your drive to lose each and every pound!
  • Amwhite1986
    Amwhite1986 Posts: 194 Member
    I'm 5'2
    Recently found some actual before pics.

SW: 214
    CW: 160
    GW: 137-150, Depending on how I look/feel.

IMG_20140209_093708_zps5698e51b.jpg

IMG_20140209_094713_zps0640ea72.jpg
  • Amwhite1986
    Amwhite1986 Posts: 194 Member
    This is the first thread I've ever commented on. I don't have any before pics or pics now because I just hate how I look. That's one of my main reasons for wanting to lose weight. I want to love myself and not despise having my photo taken. I'm 5'4" and a crapload to lose! Already 34 pounds down though! I haven't been rewarding myself yet. But I will be soon. I was so proud of myself for skipping birthday cake on my husbands birthday last week. First time ever in my life. When I pass on cake...I know I'm serious lol. Been battling this weight all my life and I'm done with it! All of you ladies who lost 100+ are such an inspiration! Any of you who have about that much to lose are welcome to add me and we can support each other! I'm new to these chat forums on here. I have just been using it log for the last month and half. But I don't really have anyone in my life who supports my healthy lifestyle so it would be great to add some people who have similar goals and interests! Congrats to all of you who have lost ANY weight! You all look great and kudos to you for your drive to lose each and every pound!

Take before pics, even if you don't show anyone. You'll want them after you've lost. I wouldn't see any of my weight loss if it wasn't for the before and after pics.
  • whitemagnolia1
    whitemagnolia1 Posts: 32 Member
    4'11". I am always the shortest wherever i go. Just starting so no before and after pics. Thanks to those who shared. Amazing results. Great job to all of u! Motivational. I am beginning to run. Starting slow and walking at first. Using a training plan for 5k & marathon as a guide. Ran 1/4 mile in 4 mins. The slowest listed for pace is like 12 min mile. Mine is 16 minute mile. Which is on par with the marathon pace. I might cut a minute off but i doubt i will get down to 12 minute pace. What do people log for running mph? I'd like my calories to truly reflect workout.
  • BrendaS03
    BrendaS03 Posts: 92 Member
    Hey all!

I am 4'11 and my stats are as follows...

SW 162.4
    CW 141
    GW 110

I will post a progress pic when I get to the half way point (136.2) 4.8 lbs to go... :)

Always looking for more friends :)
  • Serena272
    Serena272 Posts: 53 Member
    Bump
  • OneStepLighter
    OneStepLighter Posts: 78 Member
    I'm 20 y/0 and 5 ft exact. So far, I've lost 61 pounds and looking to lose 50 more to be down on the scales + to maintain when I get there! When I reached my goal weight recently, I rewarded myself with working out harder + enjoying my favorite food that I haven't had for months----sushi! The sushi was great but the workout was even better! I feel awesome after a good burn and the reward is a job well done at the end of the day! :) I don't have any before and after picture just yet because I'm not ready to show until I see for myself the change *Which I do see it but I'm very picky with pictures so when I get the chance, I'll share* :D
    Anyone is free to add me! I'm always here when I can be, drop advice here and there, have an open diary and the more supportive friends, the merrier! :)
  • STLBADGIRL
    STLBADGIRL Posts: 1,693 Member
    I'm 5'4".... *kicks rocks* I get left out of everything! :grumble:
    lol
  • STLBADGIRL
    STLBADGIRL Posts: 1,693 Member
    I'm 5'3" and I want to lose 45 lbs....be super confident and be fit. I want to have an athletic build - NO MORE SKINNY FAT! Lets get it!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!