Realistic 1-10 attractiveness scale

Replies

• somefitsomefat
    somefitsomefat Posts: 445 Member
    I predict this thread will have guys self depricating themselves and women bragging about how hot they are.

EDIT: also I'm a 3
  • kickivale
    kickivale Posts: 260 Member
    Hard to judge.
    I find that if you are in NY or LA there are too many 10s to ever feel much higher than a 7.
    Actresses and models crawling out the sewers.
    Get out of here you symmetrical weirdos! You're tipping the scale.
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    I think there's some genuinely gorgeous people on this site, male and female.

This is true too.
  • kevinjb1
    kevinjb1 Posts: 233 Member
    The best thing about the "scale" is that it's subjective.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
  • PennyM140
    PennyM140 Posts: 423 Member
    My baby boy (almost 4) recently told me I'd look like a Disney princess if I got one of those big dresses and my husband thoughtfully agreed. That's all the validation I need.

Not saying I agree with their assessment, not even close. Just that knowing I am beautiful in their eyes made my day. :love:
  • SaintGiff
    SaintGiff Posts: 3,678 Member
    Wouldn't it make more sense and be far less confusing to just start a thread asking how many drinks would be required for the poster above to get you into bed? It's kind of the same question, really, with the answer being on an inverse scale. Is that person a 3? Well, about 7 drinks.
  • kickivale
    kickivale Posts: 260 Member
    Wouldn't it make more sense and be far less confusing to just start a thread asking how many drinks would be required for the poster above to get you into bed? It's kind of the same question, really, with the answer being on an inverse scale. Is that person a 3? Well, about 7 drinks.

Well said.
    :drinker:
  • j_bark
    j_bark Posts: 1,269 Member
    Realistically I am =√ -1
  • MysteriousMerlin
    MysteriousMerlin Posts: 2,270 Member
    My baby boy (almost 4) recently told me I'd look like a Disney princess if I got one of those big dresses and my husband thoughtfully agreed. That's all the validation I need.

Not saying I agree with their assessment, not even close. Just that knowing I am beautiful in their eyes made my day. :love:

That's so sweet! :flowerforyou:
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member

This thread existed. It was "how many shots would it take"
  • SaintGiff
    SaintGiff Posts: 3,678 Member

This thread existed. It was "how many shots would it take"

Then how about a thread speculating on the potential of the above poster to give you an STD. It could be "How many shots would you need after..."
  • bizco
    bizco Posts: 1,949 Member
    On my best day, I give myself a 6.5

You're being generous.
    Agreed.
  • tmpecus78
    tmpecus78 Posts: 1,206 Member
    I completely agree, those threads are a complete joke :huh: :laugh:
  • DJManos
    DJManos Posts: 220
    Some of us(me) benefit greatly from good lighting, generous camera angles and the failing eyesight of the beholder!
  • SweetTrouble_
    SweetTrouble_ Posts: 933 Member
    I thought "beauty is in the eye of the beholder", so isn't it all just relative anyway? What I think is a 9, someone else might think is a 7, and all that. So what does it really matter?
    +1
  • Monkey_Business
    Monkey_Business Posts: 1,800 Member
    some of us, sadly, are not even on the scale anymore :frown:
  • I think I am a 6-7 on your rating scale. but I agree, the other threads where EVERYONE is a 8-10 are incredibly flattering, but unrealistic. I actually felt bad for saying 8 on some people bc I felt that I was going to hurt feelings.
  • angelzxy321
    angelzxy321 Posts: 1,019 Member

Start the thread!
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    I'm probably about a 4.5 or 5. Although I don't know really because I have always gotten a lot of dates and compliments from randoms. No higher than a 6 for sure.
  • ThatSoundsHard
    ThatSoundsHard Posts: 475 Member
    I'm a solid 3 baby! :drinker: