Realistic 1-10 attractiveness scale

Options

Replies

• monkeywizard
    monkeywizard Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I put myself at a 4.5 because of my weight. In better shape I might make it up to a 6, but it could be worse.
  • would take to Chuck E Cheese
  • TFaustino67
    TFaustino67 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    Congratz! You just added to meaningless list! :laugh:

joker.gif
  • Expect_The_Worst
    Options
    It depends are you talking from the waist up or down?
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    Options
    Doesn't matter what I think. I see myself briefly in the morning shower as I shave my head. Doesn't even matter what you, the MFP'ers think. You just see a few pics of an old bald man and then your rating increases or decreases depending on whether or not you get my humor or agree with my comments.

My wife thinks I am a rockstar, based on how I treat her. My daughters feel similarly. My youngest thinks I'm a badass and that is, apparently, important to her.

As for me, I could give a shlt about how my looks. I am what I am, and I like me.

My only issue with my looks is my weight, and I am making serious improvements lately. About 30 more pounds and I'll rate myself a 10.
  • nikki0753
    nikki0753 Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    But that scale is pointless. Everyone is going to have a different view on attractiveness.
    Who cares if were all a bit too generous with the ratings its a thread in the fun and games forum.
    Don't take it all too seriously, people will end up getting offended or it will become boring.
  • PRMinx
    PRMinx Posts: 4,585 Member
    Options
    When I woke up this morning my first thought was that we need an accurate hotness list. I mean, really, who has the time to think these through? Except for you. Thanks for contributing. Now we can all live the dream.
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    today i feel like a 5.5. but normally i can feel/look anywhere from a 6-8. true story. this scale *is* arbitrary, so i can be a 10 in my mind if i want to. booyah.
  • nikki0753
    nikki0753 Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    When I woke up this morning my first thought was that we need an accurate hotness list. I mean, really, who has the time to think these through? Except for you. Thanks for contributing. Now we can all live the dream.

Yes, this!
  • heatherloveslifting
    heatherloveslifting Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    today i feel like a 5.5. but normally i can feel/look anywhere from a 6-8. true story. this scale *is* arbitrary, so i can be a 10 in my mind if i want to. booyah.

10/10 :drinker:
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    not at all what I expected to read. It was interesting, though I will agree that beauty is in the eye of the beholder. People's attitude change their looks in my eyes. Hot people can be hideous, because they are too shallow and arrogant, while the lesser attractive people can be more attractive, because they are kind and awesome.
  • Expect_The_Worst
    Options

I dunno. This guy pretty much ruined my day. I got a "0 / 10 Wouldnt Bang For a Million Dollars" once.

So does that mean Im like a negative 4?

152239.gif
  • heatherloveslifting
    heatherloveslifting Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    not at all what I expected to read. It was interesting, though I will agree that beauty is in the eye of the beholder. People's attitude change their looks in my eyes. Hot people can be hideous, because they are too shallow and arrogant, while the lesser attractive people can be more attractive, because they are kind and awesome.

Also 10/10 :heart:
  • mccindy72
    mccindy72 Posts: 7,001 Member
    Options

:heart: so true.
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options

Also 10/10 :heart:

20/10. seriously. i've seen many modelesque people with nothing upstairs...and some "average joes/janes" with such stunningly beautiful hearts/personalities that they skyrocket up in the looks department.
  • _John_
    _John_ Posts: 8,642 Member
    Options
    2/10, WNB
  • Crimson_Fire
    Crimson_Fire Posts: 2,504 Member
    Options
    This is overall, right? What happens if the body is a 9, but the face is a 2. Do we just need to average the two?
  • _John_
    _John_ Posts: 8,642 Member
    Options
    Tidefan...automatic 1/10
  • PRMinx
    PRMinx Posts: 4,585 Member
    Options

I dunno. This guy pretty much ruined my day. I got a "0 / 10 Wouldnt Bang For a Million Dollars" once.

So does that mean Im like a negative 4?

152239.gif

There, there.

This might help.

090911_schweddy_balls_ice_cream_t.jpg
  • Mr_Bad_Example
    Mr_Bad_Example Posts: 2,403 Member
    Options
    I'm a 100 billion, I don't care what anyone thinks.

tumblr_n1bkukyTcn1qci23co1_400.gif